-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Excellent summary! That sounds like a great story! 😀
Well, I must sign away now. I wrote 778.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Wow. Hard life right? 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Worry not. It must be hard to be Soron’s daughter.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing About…stuff… Let’s see. Big dangerous weapons. Rebellions. Arenas. The wild. Interesting things. I don’t want to give any spoilers to the 1st book…so yeah…. heh. 😀 😛
Well, I’ve heard smidgens of your story. I know it has to do with VR, based on your drawings.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m working on my sequel to the book I just finished. Writing the first ten chapters is always difficult for me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
*accidently makes a chair burst into flames* Ekk! Noooo! *pulls water into the shape of a dragon. the water dragon leaps on the fire, putting it out* There we go. *nervous laughter* I’ll just go patrol now…
@Catwing Hey. That’s my move.
😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing The welcome. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Pretend it’s a peacock feather!
@catwing Thankee. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m on!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Ethryndal Good. “The miserables ones” and in general terms which denote outcasts, poor unfortunates, that sorta thing. Think streets of Paris. :/
You pass the test.
Heeeyy imagine that, you know how to deal with emotional snowflakes! Shove ’em in the freezer. How clever.
No. It’s never a dictionary. Closer to an encyclopedia, to be precise. XD…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus Nah, I like the other one better than that. The Time Traveler Who Wasn’t Ready.
I like Time Turns Again too. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@TheAcornMan Yup, that’s very true. 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Mentorship in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Kate-Flournoy Galadriel is having a bit of a mid-life crisis. She’ll be over it soon.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@TheAcornMan Yeah, one definitely has to make an effort to keep themselves from being isolated and just doing their own thing all away from the world. And I mean, we do learn about things we don’t believe, so we’ll be equipped to interact with those who have different views; but not to believe everything we read about. It’s true though; there’s…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Mentorship in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
OoH, OoH… WAHdoo, WAHdoo… OoH, OoH…
You have helped me. Hugely. *pats your head* And you know more. @Kate-flournoy
-
Ethryndal posted an update 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper Let it be known that you inspired me to read How to Train Your Dragon.
Best. Thing. I. Ever. Did.
*dies laughing*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Mentorship in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*cough*
Joke or not, you still know infinitely more about writing than I do. So there you go. *waggles eyebrows sternly*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Mentorship in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Emily-D GAH, there are so many. I’ve got to say though, the The Emotions Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi is one of the greatest things ever. Especially for me, a Thinker who doesn’t process emotions quite as… emotionally… as most normal people.
And Scrivener is great. I just got it, but already love it.
And Audiomachine music. Wow.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy *meekly goes to her room*
*returns an hour later* The literal meaning of “les miserables” is “the miserable ones” or “the miseries”.
Do I pass the test? 😀
*shoves you in the freezer* Please don’t melt on me. I take it back. It’s not a dictionary.
- Load More

@ethryndal I’m honored. *gives you tons of gold.* Here’s a one-fourteenth share. 😛
However…I haven’t actually read them myself. I shall have to look into those.
I shall prepare to “die laughing”
Wha…? I could have sworn I had a conversation with you about those books… You said something about a girl who was way better than Astrid, named Kamikaze….
*gulps*
Who the heck was I talking to?