-
Grace H. replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d, No problem! And no, I haven’t. I am pretty inconsistent at following musicians, and the songs I listen to are usually by random artists but happen to be ones that I like.
-
Emily D replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oops! @gh2468246899 Please see above 🙂
-
Emily D posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Hi! I just wanted to say that I finished your course today and absolutely loved it! I learnt so much 🙂 Thank you
-
Emily D replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey @gh24682488999 ! Thanks for replying, I’ll remember that idea. 🙂 Yes, Britt Nicole is great, isn’t she? I’ll have to check out that song. Have you listened to any of the songs from her newest album?
-
Grace H. replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d I use thesaurus.com regularly. I also use music — not for inspiration, but songs that I’ve already heard a lot and am familiar with. It helps to block out background noise/talking, but since I’ve already heard them a million times, I can focus on my writing instead of the dynamics of the music.
ALSO @emily-d @mariposa I grew up…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
So, I’m writing a trilogy right now. A sci-fi trilogy, and I’ve finished the first book. I’m 30% through the second book. But I have problem.
I have no plot for the third book. I know who my villain is. I know who my heroes are, but I have no exciting way to make them clash. Does anyone know how I’m might make an election in a country that has…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing XD Exactly. 😛 I feel bad for the surfer though…
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g @emily XD I know. One of the search results was actually this : What would happen if we blew up the moon. o.o
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
@Jess-penrose Ha!! That would definitely contribute. 😀
-
Snapper and
Cindy are now friends 8 years, 12 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo and
Cindy are now friends 8 years, 12 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you Google search: What would happen if we had no moon?
-
Emily D replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hey! WOW that sounds totally epic! I might check it out. Thanks for letting me know. 🙂
Also, have any of you used the writing software by K. M. Weiland? She’s based it off her Outlining Your Novel Workbook… it looks sooooooooooo good. There’s a video on this page:…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal posted an update 8 years, 12 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 WAIT! When did you become the Community Happiness Director intern thingy?!?! How did I miss that? *showers all the party stuff* That’s so cool! Yay for you. You’ll make an excellent one. (Though for all I know, this happened three months ago and is already old news.)
Darn it, I need to be more active again. I miss stuff like this.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Stay out! in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 12 months ago
@warrioroftherealm A thick line of pine trees that seems almost impossible to cross.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oh! I love the whole beach/sea theme. 🙂
@emily @shannon I’m afraid I’m only going to make you sadder; I’ve never seen The Princess Bride either. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
@jess-penrose Ohh, sorry! It’s an expression, but the way I wrote it did look a little odd. 😛 If someone has a mind like a steel trap, it means it lets nothing out—steel traps contain everything they catch. Thus, a mind like a steel trap contains and keeps straight everything it catches. So your brother must have a mind like a steel trap. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
He’s a really great character in that he’s real–he’s not a perfect villain, and there’s this strange thing about him where he’s fighting the urge to turn to the “light side”, something not seen much in movies.
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Precisely. 😀 I agree. Did you know he’s an INFP?
@Kate-Flournoy Um, ow. *chokes* If that is an accident it is…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
@Jess-Penrose Mind like a steel trap, eh? Whoa.
-
Snapper and
Kylie are now friends 8 years, 12 months ago - Load More

Fantastic. 😀