-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 *pats your head reassuringly* Don’t worry, that’s the effect it has on all of us when Kate reveals her master plan to take over the world. It will pass.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy @That_writer_girl_99 Oh yeah, and I felt really awkward because sometimes I *cough* forget that not everyone shares my opinion, and had just said something really scathing about Luke…
*whinily* But I was going to go into Tosche station to pick up some new POWER converters!!!
*cough*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
it will attract everyone like lead marbles to the middle of a concave floor.
@Emma-Flournoy And this right here is a prime example of why you need to write your own book. Did you just come up with that off the top of your head, or what? Girl, do you know how difficult good similes are to come up with (for me, at least)? Sheesh.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Don’t worry @xonos-darkgrate @salome01w4g, I don’t like Leia either.
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Do you remember, when you’d just recently joined the forum, before you’d even made your introductory topic, you were on some other topic and one of the first things we talked about was Luke? I said I didn’t like him and you said he was one of your…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy O.O SUCH EPICNESS.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal Oh don’t worry, it’s very tragic. It will be terribly sorrowful and thematically amazing.
And we must never forget the existence of redemption arcs.
We’ll get to actually read it in about 102 years, since it’s in the last book of the 11 book series, so there’s plenty of time for speculation.@Kate-Flournoy, if you start a topic…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Leia was never my favorite character either. I didn’t hate her… but I didn’t love her, either. I doubt they will make a CGI Leia, though. Being such a legend that she is, I’m pretty sure the fanbase would revolt. (Spoiling Carrie Fisher’s memory and all…)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I think I wrote around 400 ish, but I’m going to have split attention now because I’m taking care of our dog now. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ailsinn-mollisong Ugh. Those evil sentences. *pats shoulder*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’m gathering a few songs into a playlist for a future story at the moment, but in just a moment I’ll be writing the sequel. You?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’m on. 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
Hope Ann are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy *lightbulb moment* You have a point.
(Not about telling your characters how to live their lives though. I reserve the right to tell your characters to stop acting like jerks. 😀 )
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *whinily* Uncle Owen, this one’s got a bad MOtivator!
*ahem*
But we must cut him some slack. Considering one of his students went straight up crazy and started massacring people, it doesn’t surprise me that his mental capacities *cough* (manners) *choke* have finally fled.
*taps fingers sternly* Hmm, very bad, @Daeus, very…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
WHAT? Wait, no, 6 pages already? I missed the Star Wars discussion? How did this happen?
SOMEONE GET BACK HERE AND DISCUSS STAR WARS WITH ME.
Three things I have learned from the trailer:
1: Kylo Ren is going to blow his mother up.
2: Luke Skywalker’s mental reasoning has finally fled.
3: I don’t know what that thing sitting next to Chewie is,…[Read more] -
Ethryndal posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
*gasp* Look who it is! That weird elf person who’s been slinking around in the shadows these last few months, making appearances so rarely that authorities have come to consider her an endangered species!
Yup, it’s that strange Sarah creature. I never wanted to be one of those people who randomly disappear one day and you never see hide nor hair…[Read more]
-
I’ve missed you, but I’ve always assumed you had good reason to be away from the forum. Praying for you, love. 😉
-
Hope these struggles strengthen you. Praying for you. Really hope you can stick around!
-
Aww I’m glad you dropped back because I was wondering at your silence. <3 Keep on trusting God. *hugs*
-
Glad to have you back! I tend to withdraw when I’m going through difficult times too; I think my introvertedness blows full steam whenever I’m hurting. I hope God will turn your trials into joy. 🙂 Trials aren’t fun, but I’ve found I usually grow more from them than from the good times. *pats you on the shoulder*
-
YAAAYYY! Don’t become an endangered species. *sorrowful blink*
STUFF is a convoluted pain. Hopefully it’ll allow you more opportunities to be on here, but see, even if you don’t feel like it, people miss you a lot! Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that. 😀 But we need our Green Lady. <3*crickets*
Did you see the Loki article? 😀
-
HI-YA!!! Yes, please don’t become an endangered species. XD Life in the Kingdom would become oh so dull and sarcasm-less without you. 😛
And I relate big-time. I’ve been ignoring the Kingdom these past couple weeks too, so you are not alone. Look, I even replied to this, like, super late. 😛
But anywho…WELCOME BACK!!
-
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
*bursts in*
@Kate-Flournoy But-but-but… Harold and Arianwen’s son becomes an almost villain? That’s tragic.
(Even though I technically don’t know the characters… Oh well.)
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
katie are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy He looks like an epic villain.
- Load More
