-
Ethryndal replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m actually very interested to know what you found out…
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace We all are. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @jane-maree I’m signing out now. I wrote 1085 and edited almost a chapter. Byeee!!!
*and then I shall makes some collages. Yessss..*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
🐱🐉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ew. Please cough. Just cough. Be human just this once.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Jane-Maree Those hidden (or else, not so hidden—but still 😛 ) meanings are fun. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I see the point. What Kate said about character dynamic-ness and duplicity is right true though.
And honestly though, I think a bunch of my dislike for Luke comes from the bad acting. That he’s really poorly acted makes him a whole lot less…good in every way as a character. Which isn’t Luke’s fault, it’s Mark Hamil’s. XD If…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing *hands you cough medicine*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree Those collages are super! I love that quote on the last one.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal Um…I came up with it off the top of my head, yes, though it’s hardly a stunning simile. XD I must’ve just been favored at the moment, because usually when I try to think up an appropriate metaphor—YEAH, I know how hard it is. Ugh. 😛
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *blinks* I don’t pat your head.
@Jane-Maree COOL. Is the girl’s last name…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yessssssss.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I am writing a scene which launches everything exciting about this novel! Villains with character arcs! Ah ha! Ah ha!

@jane-maree Going pretty good. The writing is interesting. It’s…first draft. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree HIIII!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking *bounces back and falls over as the unexpected daughteroftheking enters* Wow! Hi!
@catwing *cocks head* Chili? *nose twitches* Chili. *polite smile* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Very well. Tag me when you return from the land of dinner. Whatcha eating?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Are you still on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @aislinn-mollisong I’m off for dinner now. I wrote 830 words. Bye!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @aislinn-mollisong I’m going to see how many words I can get down as well. *cracks knuckles* Here we go!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago

*cough* @That_Writer_girl_99 *cough cough COUGH choke hack*
Okay fine, I see your point. And honestly, he’s probably the most realistic hero of all the teenage heroes, considering he represents the most normal way of life. Leia or Padme or Rey couldn’t whine, because they’d never known any other way of life than hardship. Luke, on the other…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 Hey, don’t go cracking down on Grand Moff Tarkin. I once took a Star Wars character quiz, and apparently, I am he.
- Load More
