-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose That’s awesome! I love it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh, hello @catwing!
By the way, I must point out:
Syllables are wrong
Five syllables first
Then comes seven syllables
Then five once again.
Friendly reminder
From your fellow creature friend
Happy haikuing!
😉
-
Joy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Does my new signature work…?
Oh wow! So it does! It’s bigger than I thought it would be. Am I the first person to try this out?
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Yay! I cannot contain my excitement! I’ve been eagerly anticipating being able to directly upload images! 😁
-
Joy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus HOOORAYYY! I don’t have to worry about links and stuff when submitting a photo!!! And nice text editor!! I love it!!! Thanks, Daeus!
-
Snapper replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Ooh… Ah! This is cool! Very cool! And the picture thing. Ah. 😀 Fantastic!
Thanks @daeus and all the KP people
-
Joy replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always *Lightbulb dings in my head* If you like acting but not performing, maybe you could get into acting on the radio! You wouldn’t have a lot of people watching you, just listening to you! Of course, that doesn’t solve the problem with your parents… Just a silly little long-term idea. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Ben P, I know, right?
Once one starts talking like this,
They just cannot stop! -
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Wow. I’ll definitely be praying that God works through you and shows himself to your friend.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Winter-Rose I’m not doing NaNo (yes, because I’m a chicken) but I wish good fortune and great writing to those who are. You are far braver than I. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
That’s a good idea!
Maybe in a world in which
Words matter a lotThe very first book
That came into my mind was
The Phantom Tollbooth -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Challenge accepted
You’re right, it’s seriously
Not that hard at all! -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths, @supermonkey42
Those are very good!
And very relatable
Good job, Ben and Louise!Oops, I messed up. Oh well. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I didn’t know there was a spin-off. Doesn’t sound quite as good as the original movie, for what it’s worth.
-
Snapper and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy and
Leumeister are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Any original haikus??? (No offence to anyone!) 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ah, you mean in general! Sorry about that! *blushes* Hmmm… Mostly in my diary these days. But then again, don’t I always? Other than that… essays for school, more and more ideas for writing projects, ways I can improve my novella… Yep, that’s what I’m writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thanks for tagging me!! Unfortunately I am not participating in NaNoWriMo this year. I just don’t have time. :'( Prosperity, bravery and new ideas be with all you brave knights who are tackling NaNoWriMo!
- Load More
