-
Snapper and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths @emily @epicaddie2 You’re welcome! This is one of my favourites:
Thinking someone is waving to you and you wave back like a loser.
So, I know it sounds kinda weird, but I have done this way too much. 🙁 Don’t you hate the feeling when you wave at the wrong person??? *shudders* And then they just stare at you… 😛 Well,…[Read more]
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths @emily @salome01w4g (And Emily, you’ve neve been to the doctors?! That’s so awesome!)
Glad you liked them! Here are more! 🙂
That awkward moment when you hear yourself on a video recording and wonder if that’s what you really sound like.
Student: Can I use the bathroom? Teacher: I don’t know, can you? Student: When I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your sibling leaves you sticky notes saying, “You’re such a writer.”
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@sam-kowal I know the types pretty well, ’cause I’ve looked up/read a bunch of stuff about ’em, and I have a sister (Kate-Flournoy) who spouts about it quite often. Guessing people’s types is one of my favorite occupations. 😀 MBTI (and psychology in general) is very cool stuff. And congratulations on being “I” leaning too. Get the best of both…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Wonderful! I have a cousin who had holes in her heart as a baby, and she’s a lively, healthy girl now. I’ll keep y’all in my prayers.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Form Topics in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus It is extremely spiffy. All the wonderful CATEGORIZATIONNNN.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha!! @Sam-Kowal After I read your post saying you’d go take an MBTI test and see what you were, I guessed you would be ENFJ. You don’t disappoint. 😀
I’m an ENFJ too, though with ISFJ tendencies. Though that probably doesn’t mean much to you since you only just took a test and don’t know much about MBTI. ;P It’s really cool, you should go read…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago

Ack! How’d I do that!! Sorry! -
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer Nielsen. Not fantasy, not historical fiction. *shrugs* But awesome. Also not Christian, but not horrible either. No evolution. *shrugs*
Johnny Tremain.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer Nielsen. Not fantasy, not historical fiction. *shrugs* But awesome. Also not Christian, but not horrible either. No evolution. *shrugs*
Johnny Tremain.
I am not helpful. JK
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@hannah-c Les Miserables?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragongeek *does not spam you*
-
Snapper replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice What? It’s the best way. 😉 simple, and that way you can avoid infodumps because you just have to punch someone. That’s enough reason in itself.
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths @emily Glad you like them! 😉 I can post a couple more…if you’re desperate for more after this you could let me know and I can give you some more. I have a whole heap haha!
H.o.m.e.w.o.r.k. = Half of my energy wasted on random knowledge. (Hurray for us homes choolers!
Whenever you walk in to the doctors, and they ask you…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Ew. Carrot pizza. No.

*throws virtual ice cream everywhere* 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the input guys! I think I figured it out. The electricity for the entire city was taken (by means which I shall not post for fear of spoilers. That’s way there’s no standing danger for my characters, like lava or smoke, or nuclear waste or… *cough* monsters and demons ( @daeus , if ever I need the randomiest idea ever, you’re the man)…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@sam-kowal Ice cream? Oh yeah, you’ll fit right in. Ice cream is highly prized here abouts.
XD funny you’d mention carrots and pizza. I had those in the same meal the other day. *shrugs* Don’t know why though. 😛
- Load More
