-
Snapper replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 *que piano guys music*
@jenwriter17 Ah! I love Ludovico Einaudi. Which is your favorite of his? I think mine is Nuvole Bianche.I like a lot of instrumentals as well…. I have waaay too many playlist for writing.
Audiomachine. Pretty much all of their songs. They’re epic. Like TSFH.
Brunuhville. They have some pretty, epic,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I may or may not have been one of those insurrectionists…
.Walking up to people and saying ‘HI, I’m a Kapeefer!’
.Ceaselessly pointing out cliches and stereotypes.
.corrects grammar
.love ice cream way too much. Even if they don’t like ice cream, they love the thought of it.
.coffee. Yep. Just coffee.
.and they…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese started the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
A lot of people love to listen to music as they write, and I’m definitely one of them. Here are some of my favorites that never get old:
1) Helen Jane Long music. So. Beautiful.
2) Ludovico Einaudi. His music has a unique touch to it
3) Bluegrass Worship CD (30 songs by various artists) available on Amazon
4) The Nelons music. A gospel music…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Check out yourwriterplatform.com. It has a ton of info on this subject; about marketing, getting the word out about your book and/or website, building an email list and marketing. Also the book Build Your Platform by Jelen and McCallister. That will answer your social media question too.
I get ya, I’m an introvert too. It makes it hard to talk to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
lol, I love it!!!❤
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
My WIP: a sci-fi trilogy
Saving up $$$ to go to the 2018 Realm Makers Conference! -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Yep. As a result, it’s an extremely small space in there 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Pretty good! We’re going to remodel my sis and I’s bedroom soon. It was a present 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @seekjustice Cool 🙂
How was y’all’s Christmas? -
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I’m actually almost the same way! I’m a mix of ENFP and ENFJ
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @seekjustice Still here?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome back! Sorry about your horses… 🙁
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Cya later 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel We are a very rare and intriguing species. For instance, no discussion ever stays on topic. Someone’s talking about the thematic contrast of light vs. dark? Well that’s great, but Snapper and I are going to talk about doorknobs, and Emma will eventually pop in and we’ll all end up crying about the ending of Rogue One.
Impromptu ice cream…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Well done! Good progress! 😉
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *strides forth* From now on, consider me a permanent beta-reader for you. *firm nod*
(Hey, would it be possible to email me through my blog contact page? If not, I’ll do the KP email thing, but I have… *pitiful sniff* emailer anxiety and never know how to phrase this sort of thing. Here be the link.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Sounds fun! We didn’t see any extended family this year, but we are having a second Christmas on New Year’s ;D
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Ok. I’m trying to figure out these tricky song lyrics… How bout you?
And how was your Christmas, by the way? Full of siblings?
- Load More

