-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Yup, that does make sense. Robots are pretty cool things. 😀
Yeah, there are so many different ways robots could look I can imagine it’d be hard to settle on exactly what you want.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *melts chair* Haaahhaa! 😀 Awesome! 😀 How many chairs have I melted at this point?
@ethryndal One word: LEGENDARY.

-
Jenna Terese and
Mariposa Aristeo are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The Good Friends Platform League in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Great idea! Thanks for tagging me, but I don’t have a FB account so I can’t participate (otherwise I also would have joined the Kingdom Pen staff FB group).
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I thought about aiming higher, but I didn’t want to for fear of disappointment. 150 seemed like a good middle ground. 🙂
Thanks. I’ll look into that (January is going to be my marketing strategy month so I can have everything lined out for the year).
One last random question: why do you have a herd of turtles as your signature? I’m…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Howdy! 😃 Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, greet you!
Art is one of my greatest passions. Do you like to make homemade cards?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Because no one on here has a phone…
Truer words have never been spoken. 😂😂
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal That’s right. Don’t cross the not-kid.
@emily @dekreel I think it was one night in the second Writers’ Corner. I didn’t get much writing done, but I didn’t know any other way to vent my frustration. There was a chair. I was a dragon. … 😐
@shannon Because no one on here has a phone…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh my land. XD I don’t know how I never saw this before. @Catwing, this is great. I’m pretty sure it’s also the first KP fiction I’ve ever been in, so… *throws some glitter* That’s fun. I think this is my favorite four words out of both parts.
A perfect forest elf
*cough cough* Looky there, @Dragon-Snapper. I’m perfect. And I think our…[Read more]
-
Joy and
itisastarrynight are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel Oh, that’s @Dragon-Snapper‘s deal. She’s a mightily terrifying dragon, and if you cross her, she will melt your pencil or your phone or your chair or some other deeply personal item.
Moral of the Story: Don’t cross the kid.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Welp, wrote 42 words, and then got distracted XD
Seeya around…
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @ethryndal @dragon-snapper Just wondering: how in Taranar did the whole chair-melting thing get started??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @introvert_girl @writers
I’m writing. Or getting distracted. Depends…
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily Perks of being what I call “One of the Veterans”. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
And the bridge of the Kapeefer song I’ve been writing!
Wolves with cat tails, cats with wings,
Sarcastic elves and raspberry kings
Is that not enough for you?
Then what about Aethasians, chair-melting dragons
Red-marker storms, Gramatacallions
It’s not finished yet…
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily It was fine, I’ll be sure to check it out sometime!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal *applauds* Bravo! Nice song!
This is a little worship song I did a while back:
V1
Bright paths, carousels
People everywhere
Excitement is in the air
Adventure, fun and games
Welcome faces on
I think I took a wrong turn
I’m off the path
V2
Palm trees, paradise
Sun is shining bright
After a peaceful night
Seaside, breezy…[Read more]
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I love it! Also, Im sensing a significance with raspberries..?
@aratrea Its about a boy named Arlo who wants to be an astronaut. Early on he gets trapped in a deep sea world and though he would rather do his own thing, has little choice but to resolve conflict in the underwater world with the help of two supporting characters. - Load More
