-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking My current WIPÂ is a fantasy (edit: Perhaps a light low fantasy, though not completely sure yet.. maybe neither?)
Also what does N.C. stand for, if you dont mind me asking? 🙂 -
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Welcome to KP! You’ll fit in just fine around here, you’re practically a Kapeefer already! (dont ask.. it’s just a thing)
Also I love fantasy! Your story sounds cool! -
itisastarrynight replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Welcome! Hello! I’m not very great at introducing myself, either.. Glad we have that in common atleast 😀
What music do you like to sing? -
itisastarrynight replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa @jenwriter17 thanks, I hope so!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Greetings! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur) give you a hearty handshake!
I love the 1950s! Do you happen to like watching old TV shows like The Andy Griffith Show or Bonanza?
By the way, I love your name. 🙂 How is it pronounced?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks!
@winter-rose I’m not sure what happened to your post…it seems to have vanished. 😕
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Looking for editing help in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-Christ Since your book is not yet finished, beta readers or a service like Jane Maree’s might be a good starting point for you before contacting an editor. 🙂
You might not be ready for someone like Brianna Hilvety whom Elizabeth recommended. Brianna is a professional editor and will charge for her services (as all reputable editors d…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I haven’t beta-read your book yet… Is it too late to email them?
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Motivation and Time Management in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Yes that’s really helpful!
@dragon-snapper WHOA 1000 words a day… *claps* I tried 700 a day last summer and it overworked my brain. Also, I’ve previously stumbled upon a website that seems to be the simplified version of 4thewords:Â http://cerey.github.io/fighters-block/ (and, it’s free). I may try out the free trial of 4thewords, so…[Read more]
-
Emily D replied to the topic Pride And Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths  Yes, I’m sure you’d love it!  And you’re welcome!  Of course I’d include you  🙂
@koryn-koch  Yay!  Which movie did you like (I think they’re all BBC)?…My favourite is the one where David Rintoul plays Mr. Darcy (the 1980 version) but I also enjoyed the Colin Firth/Jennifer Ehle one which is a bit later.  I haven’t seen any of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine *takes award* Lucky guess! I knew there was a Klingon in TNG, but I didn’t know his name XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Umm, is that bad or good?
Of course I watch Hogan’s Heroes! The question is, do you watch it? Who is your favorite character? I personally love Carter because he’s so adorably out of it most of the time, but when he’s needed, he can do almost anything Hogan wants. Most of my younger siblings like Sgt. Schultz, of course.
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths It wasn’t supposed to be a riddle… Just a corny joke ;P
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel apparently you do know something after all, about the other Star Trek series, as Worf is, in fact, a Klingon! Congratulations and here is an award for passing the trivia test! 🙂
@sam-kowal I have heard of Stan, and he sounds sweet, though not quite as awe-striking as I had been led to believe dragons were supposed to be. (If it wo…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
What did one manager say to the other manager?
“We’re both managers!”
*sighhh* *shakes head*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Thanks! Good-night!
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly @perfectfifths
…oh *bangs head on table*
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly First one …..Umm……
Second one AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Great one!
A snake walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “How did you do that?!”
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Is it a detailed pattern? I’m seeing number, period, space, number, period, space… Is it just that there isn’t a space after the zero and period?? XD
Or is it just wrong because it looks like a weird decimal? 1.2.3.4…..
Obviously I’m not very smart here XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Correct!
Erm… 0 doesn’t come after 9?
- Load More
