-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@emily-d I love big draft horses too! Clydesdales are SO CUTE! I like Friesians too. They’re just gorgeousness! I ride a Friesian Quarter horse cross. His name is Tux. He’s so adorable and such a goof ball! I have to think twice about wearing a hoodie with draw strings around him ’cause he’ll want to play with the strings. I love ‘im though ❤
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder @dekreel @radically-surrendered Thank you for your advice, friends!
@mariposa Yeah, that just came to me this morning when I thought about the title, that it reminded me of the Civil War a bit too. I’ll keep working on other title options. Any ideas? It’s probably hard to think of any now since the plot is non-existent at the moment.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano I know what you’re talking about in Revelations. I was thinking about that too, and I’ve seen it done in movies at least twice and maybe in a book too. Does that mean I should probably not do it?
@radically-surrendered Thank you! I’ll think about the chip thing, I think I’ve seen it done a few times already.
@sam-kowal I agree, I’ve…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey, welcome back @ClaireC!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano I like doing hair, but somehow my hair doesn’t seem to corporate (which is probably why I resorted to short hair 😅). I used to make jewelry, but I haven’t had much time for that lately. 😢 And I love making cards (as you’ve probably already guessed)!
Aw, thank you! 😊 It means a lot to mean that you looked at my blog and that made A…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 The Underground sounds very exciting and it looks like it has a lot of potential, especially if you put in some interesting plot twists. The title makes me think of the Civil War though.
I like the idea, but I still vote for 3 and 4. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 That sounds cool! I agree with Liv in that the submit or danger thing is a little cliche. The Underground also sounds cliche. So, yeah, if you could put a unique twist in there, it would be perfect!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Yay Jane!!! Go Aussie!! I’m thinking I’m going to put ‘Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers’ as my signature… 😀
-
Emily D replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’s a shame. 🙁 I hope that you get to see one soon!
My grandmother used to breed Quarter horses-they’re lovely! Hmm, as for breeds I like…I love Welsh Cobs and I ride with a beautiful lady who has one and two Clydesdale X Stock horses. OH. MY. GOODNESS. All her horses are soooo lovely! And she has a really young horse,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree @emildy-d @dragon-snapper @radically-surrendered @aratrea @daeus @itiisastarrynight @notawriter @seekjustice @dekreel @rochellaine @mariposa @sam-kowal @that_writer_girl_99 @daughteroftheking @kballen @livgiordana @anyone else
I’m adding a #6 idea everybody! I just got this idea tonight actually, so lemme know if it’s cliche or…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Ohh, that’s right. I like the Secret Garden 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @gh24682468999, Are you from America? Taiwan must be interesting. I was an MK in Papua New Guinea for a while, but I live in Australia now. 🙂 And…I’m not hugely into the MBTI tests, so I don’t actually know. I mean, I know what type all my characters are…just not…me. Sorry! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @radically-surrendered, yes actually, I do! I play piano and guitar and sing. How about you?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ll remember to tag you when I start. 🙂
-
Grace H. replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Hi! I’m new as well. I’m a missionary kid who lives in Taiwan.
What’s your MBTI type?
-
Ethryndal and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, Frances Hodgson Burnett wrote The Secret Garden, A Little Princess, etc. Louisa May Alcott wrote Little Women.
And yes, I’m Australian. 🙂
@sam-kowal I like writing fantasty, but mostly write historical fiction. My WIP is set in WWII.
@kate-flournoy, @daeus, @dragon-snapper, @seekjustice, @hope, @ingridrd, @kina-lamb, @winter-rose, @gr…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Was Frances Hodgson Burnett the one who wrote Little Women? The name sounds familiar…
Are you Australian?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @dekreel! 🙂 *returns handshake* Pleased to meet you.
I’m not much of a TV person, so I’m not sure I really have a favourite movie of TV show, but I love lots of books! I grew up on Enid Blyton, Frances Hodgson Burnett, things like that. I love the Billabong series (which I’m certain you’ve never heard of, as it’s really old, and Australian)…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Heheh I’m like that!
@sam-kowal Gotta write it somewhere XD
You know you’re a writer when you want to write about the back-stories of inanimate objects.
- Load More
