-
ClaireC started the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey there arty people!
I’m in a spot of trouble. I’d like a character sketch, but can’t do it myself, as I can draw a little bit, but not very well – so I’ve come to the people who can do it better! 😀
I have a photo of approximately what she looks like, but it’s of Shirley Temple as a teenager, and she’s a little too… perfect. If someone…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999, nice to meet you too! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Totally understand. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Quirk about me #3: I tend to squeal about awesome looking book covers😜
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I dunno, I want to protect my identity, I guess 🙂 One can’t be too careful on the internet
-
Grace H. replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Yes, I am American, but Taiwanese by heritage and ethnicity. And it’s okay about the personality thing 🙂
Papua New Guinea sounds even cooler. Nice to meet you, Claire!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
???? I think so, why do you ask?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Is it safe to answer that question……? I’m in 11th
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose, still there??
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @dekreel. What grade are you in this year?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I feel ya! Praying now 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey people. I’d appreciate some prayer at the moment. This year is grade 12 for me (Australians start school at the beginning of the year), and I have a lot of work lined up. I should be able to keep on top of it, but I don’t want to have to drop other things like writing, music, sport, Church involvement. So some prayer for God’s strength would…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! @perfectfifths, @winter-rose, @ingridrd, @emma-flournoy 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @audrey-caylin Thanks for the awesome tips! I’ll try to do as many as I can! 😀
Now, about the email list…I don’t actually know how to make one of those. Either you know?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Thanks for the welcome! Glad we’re getting to know each other 😉
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree Hey! *waves* I meant to tell you: I got a blog! 😀
silverphoenixwriter.blogspot.com
-
Snapper started the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys! I know that KP has lots of articles on this, but some of the options of building a reader base aren’t open to me. Like social media. I can’t do much of that.
Do you guys have any suggestions as to how I can promote my blog and writing to build a reader base?
@daeus @aratrea @kate-flournoy @hope @audrey-caylin @rolena-hatfield…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Oooooooooooh, I like how you think! Then maybe the MC that’s part of the underground people could be lying to herself about the intentions about the Underground group, telling herself that they are actually good and different from the government, when they really aren’t. Writing what you said down…….😊
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I don’t actually know anyone who is deaf, but I have interacted with and observed several deaf people, and my mom took some classes on ASL in either high school or college, so she’s told me a little bit. Here’s the compilation of my knowledge. 🙂
1. Deaf people do make sounds and move their lips while signing. The sounds a…[Read more]
- Load More
