-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Wellllll… I wouldn’t say I’m immune to *dies*ing LOL
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel It sounds like fun to learn Irish dances! I’ve done English country dancing a lot and it’s a lot of fun too.
As far a I know, the Piano Guys are instrumental. They’re awesome!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths I think you mean @catwing X)
@catwing (Thank you!! 😀 ) Ooooooh, probably raised by royalty
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec HAHA, I can imagine! Well great, who’s going to be the KP doctor now?!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
😉 no worries! @catwing
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @catwing, this is an old topic, so it used to be a lot harder. We do it the way you said now though. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
It means that when everyone was excited about something and *dies*ed, she gave them B-calm tablets, and she comforted those who were sick after eating too much icecream, or too many frozen rasberries. @daeus needed the most comforting.
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec “Forum doctor?!” Heh, what does that mean?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hello! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), greet you! 🦖 I love your username by the way. 🙂
Do you like to draw?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Shirley Temple was great. 🙂 @mariposa
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I did one yesterday. I loved it. @livgiordano
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, Bluejay, aka Tessa, was a really good friend of mine. She was awesome, and we all miss her, but I’m sure she’ll be back eventually. She was also the official forum doctor. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 I know for a fact that I REALLY WANT TO READ IT. *cough* As for posting it… Well, it depends on how long it is …
…
How long is it?
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g Thank you! I used markers. Who knew markers and watercolors looked so similar, anyway? Well, not like it’s a first or anything :p
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice 😀 I like Irish dance music, too! One time I went to a party and I got to learn a few Irish dances. It was SO much fun!
So… What’s the Piano Guys like? Are they instrumental or lyrical?
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec @graciegirl I know — so exciting!!
I’m sort of hoping @bluejay will come back. I haven’t been here long enough to meet him/her, but I am aware of what happened. Poor thing……
-
Rochellaine's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy and
pickupyourpenandwrite are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Do, and if you can find it, let me know if you like it. 🙂
- Load More
