-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young I like mostly American history and culture from about 1910 to 1970. I used to be totally into the Civil War, but I’ve kind of backed off that a little as I got more interested in the 1900s. I do like reading about the Irish Potato Famine, because of the connection it had with the Irish immigration to America. 🙂 I don’t like An…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Chapters in a First Draft in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily I’ve done it both ways. It’s not that important in the first draft, but if in writing it you feel that you really want a chapter break somewhere, you could put it in as a page break and a “CHAPTER” above the text without signifying chapter numbers. Or instead of this you could just put in a line break such as: ~~~. That is what I us…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Great! I like Devan because it makes me think of someone who’s a bit of a rascal, but still confident and commanding.
I also love the name Larik, which was posted here by @daughteroftheking . A regular name that gives me the same impression of character is Zac.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I love it! 🙂 Thanks!
@ingridrd Do you have a little more information about your character? Just saying he’s a guy doesn’t explain much. Is he sweet and caring, or tough and distant? Is he big and muscular, and can he fight his own battles, or would he rather be behind a desk? How old is he? I would use these to get a picture and t…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Here’s a collage from the 2nd book in my dinosaur series:

-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Cool! I love all the clocks!
@ingridrd Neat quote!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Whoa. DUN DUN DUNNN. I didn’t expect the frog to be….. even with the extension cord! ARGH!
Our Aethasians are: @aislinn-mollisong @lady-iliara @0-0enyali0-0 @xonos-darkgrate @foreverme @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @destiny
There might be one or two others. Not sure 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson Ohh, those are SO cool!! you should do an amine X)
-
Jenna Terese and
Sink are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Cliche? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm Well, looks like I’m contradicting everyone else on this topic, but… my first thought was yes, absolutely. 😛 It’s undoubtedly cliche. There are ALWAYS exceptions, which several of the worthy responders above have pointed out, but in general, just thinking of that kind of scene, yes, I find it cliche.
*slinks out*
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia What’s what? This topic?
It’s just like “Would You Rather,” but with your characters! If you want to understand it more, go to the first page XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Mmmm, high heels. Just as an experience.
@notawriter Probably be bedridden
@naomijackson Technically she’s already a superhero (sort of) who’s misunderstood XD
@skredder Oooh, spill coffee
@daughteroftheking LOL, umm… She would be okay with both actually…
Would your character rather… be forced to listen to a son…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Heheh…
When we reach the peak of the hill, we cease our march. There they are: the vast army of Writer’s Block, lined up upon another hill, several arrow-shots away. Their sturdy Shields of Impregnable Solidness and their Swords of Non-Inspiration are already drawn, and gleaming in the blinding sunlight.
As for us, the on…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! @graciegirl. It’s exciting, isn’t it! 😛 😉 😀 🙂
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@emily Hi! I know you’re on a hiatus, but I really just wanted to apologize for the nickname I gave you. When I made it, I didn’t know that it meant something crude in British. Of course, it’s likely that you don’t get it, but I don’t want to remind you or give you any ideas, whether you know what that word means or not. So I AM SOOOOO SORRY!…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, all right, I’ll say it, too
HI! IMMA KAPEEFER!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfecthfifths Yay! Love it! especially that last one!!!😍
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
HIIMAKAPEEFER!
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ohh okay thanks!
- Load More
