-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Awww! Thank you! She’s awesome!
-
Rochellaine started the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I found an amazing (I think 🙂 ) quote that I wanted to share here, but I couldn’t think where, so I’m starting a new topic!
Here we can post quotes by famous or infamous – I mean unfamous – I mean non-famous people that give good writing advice. Just short snippets that carry a lot of truth in a small amount of words.
If anyone thinks it’s a…[Read more]
-
itisastarrynight replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Thanks for being patient while waiting for Pheobe!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus COOL! I really like it 😀
Everything looked fine to me 🙂 Good job!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
OH, just one thing typographically related—no typos that I could see, but on the very first page when you say ‘welcome to the better books survey’, it might be more proper to have it Better Books s(S)urvey, unless you don’t really consider that a proper title.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus Really cool survey. I’m sure any serious readers to get their paws on it will be glad for a chance to rant. And it’ll be really interesting to analyze the results.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I just had a great thought. I used to read a lot of old westerns, (Zane Grey, William MacLeod Raine, B. M. Bower,) and am trying to write this with the same type of storyline, but modernized. But when I read those books, I was looking for entertainment, and not for themes and character arcs. I mean, I noticed those things in the ba…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Thank you so much for your feedback! In response:
Goals and Motivations/Conflict I am actually having a little trouble with this one. My idea of her is that she is not confident – loses her sense of direction very easily, and so is very afraid of having to take care of herself – and that she has a hard time with her self-image be…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I don't know what I'm asking… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm The Count of Monte Cristo is a good historical fiction, with lots of intrigue though it’s not exactly political in nature.
-
Joy replied to the topic What Do You Think Of? in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae Aw, he’s adorable!
-
Lady Bella started the topic What Do You Think Of? in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys!
I’m writing a Medieval adventure, and I’d like to know what you think of when you hear the words ‘Dark Ages’ and ‘Medieval’. Thoughts can be as crazy and wild as you want… I’m definitely that kind of writer 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae That’s okay!
I’m not on the forums, but Aislinn and Iliara and a few others are. they should be quite easy to spot 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson *steeples fingers* Excellent.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*pouts* BUT I DON’T WANT TO TAKE A BREAK!
But I’m taking one anyway. You guys are right. I haven’t written for a few days, and wow was I ever creatively tired… XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the advice guys! 😀
@audrey-caylin So about the address thing. Would people receiving the newsletter be able to see the address? I know KP has a mailing address, and we can see that, but is there a way for me to set up my newsletter so that no one can see the address but me?
-
Joy replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae Ah, cool 🙂 Are you on the forums?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-Snapper @daughteroftheking *dies* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m sure we’ll see many more incredible things in heaven, though… @seekjustice
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
