-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quests and Fantasy Cliches in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Just like when Jesus said “On these hang all the law and the prophets” it seems to me that nearly all if not every “quest” I have read has either been one of those two or a spin-off of one of them. 🙂
The dictionary definition of “quest” is that it is a search for something. So rather than a battle at the end of the journey, a…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quests and Fantasy Cliches in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine The most common quests, I believe, are (1) the knight has to rescue a princess, and (2) something like the holy grail, where the knight has to search for an object of great significance to the history or religion of the kingdom. Quests are often tightly intertwined with the fight scenes, because the hero will fight the dragon to get…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer I tried cutting it into smaller posts, but still couldn’t post it. It’s really weird. I also tried doing a public message of it to you like I did in the first place to contact you, but apparently that didn’t work either.
Here is a google document into which I copied my comments. Let’s see if you can view this one. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Ha! I remember that too. I felt bad for Josiah and was cracking up at the same time!
@epicaddie2 Awesome topic! will return with more memes
@the-real-kapeefer lol, made an account just so you could comment on this topic? 😉 I saw your account pic and I was like, “yup, that’s Daniel”
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Awesome topic!!!!!
You know you’re a kapeefer when you get a cool book idea and tell fellow kapeefers before your immediate family.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper, 🙂 You deserve it, dear. I’m honestly in awe of all your writing…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I don't know what I'm asking… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Well, your tag instantly reminded me of Chuck Black’s trilogy Wars of the Realms. A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Those are kinda contemporary fantasy (the MC can see angels and demons) Black also has two other series; Knights of Arrethtrae and the Kingdom series. Both Christian clean fantasy. I’ve read them prob three times. Great…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless prayer I just realized it is really long and am wondering if maybe it was blocked because of that. Let’s see if this post goes through.
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer I just replied to your film script topic, but for some reason it’s not showing up. When I clicked “submit” again, it said it was a duplicate reply, which seems to mean that it should have shown up, but it still didn’t. So could you let me know if you got the post in an email or something? If you don’t have it either, I saved…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Special person and probably the most genius writer ever
@clairec You just made my day… week… writing career. ❤
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
sorry, the freckles don’t show up very well in this photo
lemme know if there’s anything you want me to change
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Lord of the Rings in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@SeekJustice The Sil is hard to get through in places, but I really think it’s worth it, so don’t put it down after being bored for a few chapters. ;P And you’ll be making quite a bit of use of the maps in it, too. It’s slow going, but there’s some good stuff in it. Whatever order your read the books in.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel well, here’s Jenna!

This didn’t turn out as good as I wanted it to, so I’m gonna try to do a full body picture in color.
-
Lady Bella started the topic Anceint Rome in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
Any interesting tidbits from Emperor Nero’s reign? I’d love to collect what you guys know!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’ve never seen it so it can’t get stuck in my head! HA!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*hearty laughter* Awesome, @epicaddie, @dekreel. I would never have thought to do something like that!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Just lettin’ you know: seems I promised you your character drawing today, but it doesn’t look like I’ll finish it. I have started it, but I’ll try to post a pic of it tomorrow. Have a nice day! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you’re watching and listening to your crazy, fun friend and thinking, “Too bad he/she doesn’t write — he/she would make a great Kapeefer.”
- Load More


@rochellaine I got mixed up and replied to your comment on my script forum. I didn’t get it. Maybe you can send it here? 🙂