-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus I thought Andrew Peterson too—he’s got his own website andrew-peterson.com, and then a community he’s head of, rabbitroom.com, which I think has a large following of writers with the same general worldview of KeePers. Which is nice. And from what I’ve read he seems like a nice personal guy who’s always interested in helping others…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah/Daniel/Anna/Daeus/Reagan/Snapper when you used to think nothing of it
@dekreel Haha!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel. Good idea… 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Joktan is a really cool name! I’ve never thought of doing that – picking the name first, and then the character. It sounds like a fun way to mix up the monotony of plotting. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@introvert_girl oh, just a little novella I wrote over the summer of 2017. It’s not my best work (I might rewrite it) because I was still just beginning to learn about how to write. I’m just self-publishing it with Lulu so family and friends can see it in book form. I do hope to get a blog up before summer though😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Stella is adorable! Pets were made to be spoiled 😜
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I actually went to church with an author, and his books are great! Robert Treskillard at kingarthur.com.uk (this is the books’ website. link his author website on this site). Also, maybe Nadine Brandes at nadinebradnes.com. I agree with IntrovertGirl; Morrill, Williamson, and Dittemore at goteenwriters.blogspot.com might want this. Maybe C.…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Okay, I’ll keep all this in mind 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus BTW I am sorry if that GIF made you feel uncomfortable in any way. I’ll restrain myself from now on XD
@rochellaine I know! That was my reaction, too X/
@clairec @notawriter @graciegirl @jenwriter17 @epicaddie2 Thank you all! 😀
Claire — Umm…. I’m going to see how comfortable Daeus is first… X)
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, Yep! XD Sorry about that!
@dekreel… *softly* Wow…. can we get some more of these? Also, great look @daeus. *cackles*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Norma Jean Lutz is a really good author (one of my favorites) who published her books in the 70s-00s. Now most of them are out of print, but she recently put them on kindle.
She now runs a young authors coaching website, and has published several booklets with snippets of writing advice. If you contacted her she would probably be able t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec I get an email announcing that you mentioned me along with several loud, annoyed remarks, so, confused, I come over here and find a half page of you trying to spell my name. 😀 Sorry it caused you so much trouble! 🙂 I assume you were originally trying to comment about the Stolen Raspberries comic?
@dekreel That is really weird. 🙂 …[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Yeah….. no.
I don’t really know that many authors. Haven’t been to any conferences really–one local teen one–but otherwise… not yet. XD I’ll let you know if I can think of any.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter *squeals* it looks so good! I like how you did the hair too, it’s flowy and soft looking. I think the expression suits her. It’s not a full out smile, which she doesn’t do often. Thank youuuuu! ❤
ooh, cat! He/she is sooo cute!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @notawriter Cool! thanks!
@princessfoo Thanks so much for your input! No, Rin doesn’t fall in love with the soldier guy (his name is Jax). I’d rather not include romance in my novels. They become friends though. Just friends 😊
-
Joy replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â It sounds really cool!
The only thing cliche I see about it (putting it next to the video on Dystopian novels) is the fact that the main character is a teenage girl
I’m no expert on the Dystopian genre, so I might be worng…
But still, I would read it 😉
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Can you send me the link to your Ember doc again? It disappeared mysteriously…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
oh, here’s a collage too…

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree @dragon-snapper @dekreel @mariposa @aratrea @sam-kowal @daeus @anyone else
Okay, y’all…..
I’ve gotten together a rough blurb of my dystopian novel. very. rough. Lemme know what you think:
Independent teen Rin Adachi lives with the Outcasts. Those tossed aside by the government and society as unfit for city life. The diseased, the…[Read more]
- Load More

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9wPbE-ElWr1tqtDjqACHUxumE_sj25pTx-bLkvwX7s/edit?usp=sharing
Here ya go! Unfortunately, the chat has broken somehow. So….yeah. But I finshed chapter three!