-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What's the best book you've read recently? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young wow, this books sounds cool! *goes to check it out on Goodreads*
most of my reading lately has been for school, but…..
I just finished A Time to Die, by Nadine Brandes. (warning: mild spoilers!!!) Everyone (in the USE-United States of the East) has a clock that tells them exactly when they’re going to die. It’s not like I was…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, Yep! The books are your true family. 😀
Also, I quite curious now. You guys have a specific age that you call marriageable age? What is it? We don’t have a specific plan, although I do know that I don’t want to date, looking for ‘the one’. I’m just waiting for God to bring me the right person in His perfect timing. 🙂
Please don’t…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops! Wrong tag. @warrenluther04
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluthor04 WOW! Those are amazing names! I’m afraid I can’t pronounce Ualair, though. Is it pronounced like a Hawaiian name? Or a European name? Or is the pronunciation entirely original? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @ingridrd @notawriter @dekreel
So, I think I’m going with Oliver, since it has the majority. I still haven’t decided on a title for the book yet, but will probably go with Blueberria, Blueberries for Oliver, or A Ticket to Blueberria.
However, I tried to edit the name into the book but couldn’t figure out…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Oopssss…
@ariella-newheart Page 31, not page 37
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Awww, thanks. 😀 I can’t wait!
Inner logician: Well actually, that phrase never made sense to me, because obviously the person saying it will be forced to wait, and therefore can wait. If I truly couldn’t wait it would be necessary for me to die before the time to read your book came upon us. The phrase “I can’t wait” should only…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Oh, we’ve worried about the same thing! We have thousands of books in our library, many of which were birthday and Christmas gifts for various of our thirteen siblings. Now that five of us are marrying age( 😀 ) we have kind of reached an agreement with our anxious younger siblings that any books gotten while at home stay with our p…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice yeah, Quillon is a pretty cool guy 😉
@rochellaine I like Gavinaugh and Dalton too. and same! I never liked who Dalton was with at first. Carliss is just awesome
-
ClaireC replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seek-justice, really?! Which ones?
We have three full (fifteen book) sets in our family, one for each sister. My eldest sister started reading and collecting them when we traveled around Australia in a caravan, and we all read her copies. For Christmas 2016, she found some full sets and single ones online, and compiled a set for each of us.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper 🙂 yeah. That’s also why we don’t use our real names, right? 😀 I understand. Talk to you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine XD Yep! It’s quite amusing, although I have a strange case of internet paranoia, so I probably won’t confess anything. 😉 😛 If you know what I mean…
@seekjustice No, thanks for rambling. That is actually really helpful!
And I think I’m going to sign out now. I wrote 797 to my novel, and a beginning of a blog post. Now… I have…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine XD Yep! It’s quite amusing, although I have a strange case of internet paranoia, so I probably won’t confess anything. 😉 😛 If you know what I mean…
@seekjustice No, thanks for rambling. That is actually really helpful!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Please let me read the story once you’re done? *puppy face*
@dragon-snapper have you seen my Valentine’s themed topic?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I don’t know if I ever told you how much I liked Jonas. I don’t think I listed him with my favorite characters because the list was already too long. But I loved his sweet counseling of Chessy which did not detract from his manliness.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Well that’s good. XD I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it so far.
Soo… do you make comments on your novel before editing it? (I’m going to edit a book soon and it will technically be my first time editing a novel by myself on a computer. Yay…)
@rochellaine HI! Ooh, western. I’ve considered doing one of those before.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Did I seriously do that to your tag? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjusitice @dragon-snapper Hi! I’m here with my western again!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Yessss… 😀 So it makes sense why I’m listening to a slow love song by Andre Bocelli? ? No…. Haha!
XD I’m sure you can do it. And if not, I’m also sure we ‘negotiate.’ 😉
- Load More
