-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, thank you so much! That will be useful.
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I drew him with his helmet on 😉

Also I did not mean for his hair to be so orange. The photo editor made it that way XP
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Wait, you found a place to watch Batman ’66? I have been looking for that show for forever!!! Is it possible to watch it online? Is it free? Is the show as good as I think it is from the clips I’ve seen? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Thanks!! I actually didn’t require you to fill it out. I’ve moved on to something MUCH simpler. But thanks a lot anyway! I’ll take note 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have a way of remembering Australia’s time (or at least Sydney’s time)! All you do is add four to the U.S. Eastern time, and then change a.m. to p.m., or vice versa. For example, if it is four o’clock p.m. Eastern Time, add four to get eight p.m., and then change from p.m. to a.m. Therefore, it is 8 a.m. in Eastern Australia. Or i…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @dragon-snapper btw, I’m back on writing again. and again, watching an Andy Griffith episode while I’m at it 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 No, I actually haven’t watched any of those on Me TV. I’ve seen Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Perry Mason, and the Rifleman though.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel, that’s great! Well done. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig, they take a bit of getting used to. 😉
I play piano, guitar, and sing. I’m thinking about studying vocals at University. Did you study something musical at College, since you’re now composing an opera?
I’ve only been writing seriously for 4 years, so no finished books yet, but I’ve been thinking I can write since I was…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 yes I looove Andy Griffith! My family has actually watched quite a few old shows on Me TV. I just use youtube when I’m watching the show on my laptop. 🙂 I love the episodes with music in them, ’cause it’ll most likely be bluegrass or folk music 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Q is hilariously horrible. The actor is great, though. 😀 Did you know Q is also in VOY and DS9? And played by the same actor. I haven’t seen the episode, but I heard that the first time Captain Sisko of DS9 gets annoyed with Q he punches him, and then Q looks at him all hurt feelings and says something like “Jean-Luc neve…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
And again I’ve messed up your tag… @warrenluther04
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warenluther04 @dekreel Yes, it’s set in Eastern time. If you’re in PST, count three hours ahead of you, and you’ll be at the right time. If you’re at nine o’clock, it will be twelve o’clock here, or if you’re at seven, it’ll be ten. (I’ve had a lot of practice with this because I have to organize conference calls for a class of people who li…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â I’m pretty sure it’s set on Eastern time zone. Cuz I’m in Central where it’s 1:30, and I know Eastern is an hour ahead of Central
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me too. Catch you later!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @dragon-snapper I’m actually gonna take a break for a little while too. I’m not sure when, but I’ll for sure be on later today. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder That’s great! 😀 Might see you later then!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Cool!
@skredder hello there!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh that’s right. You said that just up there… *facepalm* I must be blind or something. 😛
Anyway, I’m working on copying these accumulated sticky-notes ideas into a notebook, then I’m going to write my novel. 🙂
@skredder Welcome!
- Load More

