-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Yes, it’s nice to see the close and trusting relationship between Naomi and Ruth, how they look out for each other. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I actually have to leave for about 30 minutes, but I’ll be back….:)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice yeah i think i will be. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree NOT KEEN ON CHOCOLATE?! how can this be? *holds up palm and turns away* *changes mind and hugs you instead* poor girl……
anyone on? I’m writing school papers.
@seekjustice @dekreel @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @ingridrd @sam-kowal
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! ya know the comic poem topic? well, what if we did something like that, only with pictures instead of making up a pome topic (octopus ball, red bubbles, my goodness…)? (maybe separate topic or use the same one?) only if you want to though…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
I read the third chapter…..
hehe, Naomi was a matchmaker in this chapter 😉 I like that Boaz didn’t want Ruth to go home empty-handed to Naomi, which shows he cared for both of them. That trait (that he cared for Ruth’s mother-in-law) is good to have in a husband or son-in-law.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I totally understand. I’m going to share one of my favorite verses because it always make me feel better:
“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” — Romans 8:1
I don’t know if that’s relevant to what you’re going through, but for me, it’s comforting even if it’s irrelevant 🙂
Praying for peace, joy,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I’d like to try Jacklyn!! I probably won’t be able to draw her until later this week though 🙂
In exchange, I have Francesca. In her mid to late thirties. She has brown hair with natural red highlights, and dark blue eyes, and a sweet smile — that of a mother. I’m not sure about anything else, though. Have fun with her!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @cindygreen Thanks so much!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I love them! Thanks a lot!! 😀
BTW, may I ask what that crocheted thing is in the background? I have a scarf with those colors!
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Multiple themes/character development in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Okay, thanks! And the antagonistic force is primarily the opposing institution, due to a long history of rivalry between the two.
@mnvalentine Mmm, yes, that makes sense. Thank you!
@sam-kowal 😀 Thanks! I don’t know how long it’s going to be (its my first real novel idea) but we’ll see.
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yepp 😀 I was actually pretty desperate for ideas at that point, so that served quite nicely.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise's profile was updated 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Aren’t all writers secretly time travelers? 😉
@christi-eaton Thanks! (Also, side-note, I’m finally “officially” joining you in the theater department- I’m playing Mother Gothel in a brief comedy sketch with some friends for a 4-H competition 😀 )
@aratrea *grins* I’m glad you liked it! And change definitely gives a new…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks!
Also, maybe I should clarify that he’s not leaving leaving… mainly he’s stepping down from editor-in-chief; he’ll still be on the forum sometimes. There’s a post about it on the main KP website. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@allison-grace Haha! I don’t think I could be that mean to any of my protagonists. 😀 I love them all too much.
(* whispers* Psst; I just want to say we’re trying to keep this topic with just prompts we come up with ourselves if possible. 🙂 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks! If you do try it, please let me know, because I am totally in the dark as to what “separates” them but for some reason I really hope they can break through the windows and get together! 😀
I’d also like to see any prompts you make up.
(I know what you mean…I am definitely working on WAY too many projects at once!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be on in about fifteen minutes, I hope. 🙂
- Load More
