@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Because, your country seems to have a little superstition what with the wizards and all that. In the olden days, (which your book is fantasy so i can’t quite tell the era) People were really cruel to lefties because they believed it was a sign of demonic inhabitants or the practice of witchcraft. Soooo, I thought that might be…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey, I had an interesting thought……. Is Alan left handed?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
Ok, all y’all who have stuck with me through all of this, I have a question.
Is anyone willing to help me write a blurb? I keep trying and nothing sounds right? Anyone have ideas or examples?
Also, I’ll try to get another section tomorrow. I’m a little distracted with the publishing process of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
Ok, all y’all who have stuck with me through all of this, I have a question.
Is anyone willing to help me write a blurb? I keep trying and nothing sounds write? Anyone have ideas or examples?
Also, I’ll try to get another section tomorrow. I’m a little distracted with the publishing process of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh No! I’m sorry! Did I forget to tag you?
Thank you so much!
I’m so excited to see what you draw for him!
Everyon’s art on here is amazing so this is going to be so fun, (and hard) to judge!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint that’s ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint wow great picture!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOODNESS!! I love the picture! I think that’s your best one yet!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Eric might actually find this repulsive. He’s a bit of a germaphobic.
Oh goodness. I dislike germaphobic guys. 😛
I’m glad this was helpful tho! Sometimes I just need people to give some ideas and it helps me come up with new ones. ;D
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Why must you do this! (It’s not like I did the same thing with a character just a little while ago!)
Ok, this can be tough, cause yeah, you do need some decisiveness for this.
Hmm, is procrastination a character trait? If I’m reading the above right it is. Since that is so, Alan (and maybe Martha) can get a little annoyed at…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I think you meant, ‘This past month he had…’
Is it? That one ALWAYS gets me. I can never figure out a way to remember which is which. grrr. Grammar is gonna kill me. Btw, I can’t get over the fact that we keep correcting each others grammar. lol
I like where this is going. Getting George Muller vibes here.
It’s not like I lov…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
For whatever reason, I did not get an email notification for Ellette’s challenge and forgot about this, so I will tag myself before I forget again.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
I’m kind of bored and I just wanted to pop in on this conversation cuz I find it really interesting!
If my brother were to accuse me of not caring (which might actually happen), I would get even more frustrated because I would want to care more, but find myself unable to.
YES THIS IS SO ME! I mean I’d definitely…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
One afternoon, Aaron was sitting on the edge of his bed, studying his Bible, when Noah stepped into the room, a Bible in his own hands. “Aaron, can I talk to you?”
“Yeah sure,” said Aaron, motioning to the bed.
Noah sat down. “Aaron, I was reading through the Bible, cover to cover as you sugge…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
At last, the curfew was slowly lifted and the citizens were allowed to return to a more normal life. Never were they allowed to leave the city. The Imperial soldiers began causing problems, turning families out of their homes to accommodate the Officers. All of the large building taken to quarter…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Noah knew he was dead, he just didn’t know that Aaron was there when he died. Does that section need to be re-written to make that a little clearer? He’s not confused, he just was asking Aaron why he didn’t tell them that he had to see it happen. That’s rough, you know? You can’t just bury that one.
Yes, he did write in his…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, honestly, if you were to show some good parental interaction along with the bad, and show as the author that you don’t believe the while children know best thing, then I think you’re set.
Oh that’s awesome! I bet that was so fun to see her again! And her husband too. Hope you had a great time! I’ll probably have to cut…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
here we go. Again, love feedback on Aaron here. I’m feeling pretty confidant, so it might all come crashing down. XD
The next evening found Aaron on his knees again. He found he was spending a lot of time that way, and he wasn’t finding any peace. Every night he cried out questions, and never o…
- Load More
