@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Wow, you’ve put a ton of work into that. it looks like a real working website.
It honestly looks a lot like the Parf Edhellen website, just a lot easier to navigate (at least for a snooper like me who doesn’t have an account for ParfEd and just cares about the dictionary). I like it.
As much as I hope KP gets fixed, I do so…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@linus-smallprint I saw! Still haven’t watched it though, I really have to catch up.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 4 weeks ago
thx, might have to check it out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 4 weeks ago
this looks managable. I like KP better, but I think I’m biased. lol. Anyhow, it looks like it could def. be a good option.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I believe I agree with everything you said here on this. I hope it didn’t seem like I was saying that Israel was just supposed to follow the physical law. And even in the law itself, we can see the spiritual side of it as well (Deuteronomy 6:5).
perfect.
okay then, those books fit the category.
i will check them out. i…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 12 months ago
lol. Two giant sized cents I guess. XD
No prob. Sometimes just writing things like this out in conversation helps me to get it all organized in my mind personally, and I also found it interesting to read your thoughts,
I may have to say, now that you’ve explained it, that I lean slightly more toward Covanentalism… but maybe…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 12 months ago
ACK! KP decided not to notify me.
Okay interesting! I may have to re-read those scenes you mentioned a little closer about children inheriting their parents faith, which I don’t believe.
I always liked the last one best because of Angus’ capture. (typical me) still that whole section had some of the BEST lines! Especially…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
good grief. I can’t get over the glasses on that wolf! It’s gonna kill me! XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
@rae @grcr @keilah-h I made an unvale account over a year ago but then forgot about it. You guys inspired me to get back on and actually finish making my profile, lol. Seeing everyone’s art and character info in one place is really fun and helpful. I like it.
I love the new pfp. Your art style is so cool.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
wow! Really cool! Not to similar at all! I like yours way better, btw.
I love watercolor pencils!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
There was shading on the poppies, but apparently the scanner said no.
I love it!!!!!!!!! So cool! i love the different styles and ideas everyone has on here. Like, I don’t draw digital and I don’t draw animals often, let alone anthropomorphic ones, so it’s really nice to see those!
It’s especially nice to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Sorry this took so long, but that screenshot looks great!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
I dub thee the official Kingdom Pen Architect, an honorary title for the work you’ve been doing on the website.
It’s my current mission to give everyone on kp honorary titles.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
WOW!! That is so good!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Bro, you’re getting so good at this! All your practice is paying off. I like how you drew the blanket and how the wolf has a unique identifiable face.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
That looks so good! I especially love the face. Did you use colored pencils?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
That looks like a functional possibility. *Nods to self* Yes, if the dear old Kingdom of Pen collapses, we won’t be left behind buried in the rubble.
*Strokes stone archway affectionately*
Also, having looked at the YWW (YDubs) page set up, I really appreciate the simplicity of KP’s page function. Topics on YWW are continuous…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint oh that looks amazing!
- Load More
