@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
HAHAHAHAHHAHA, it does!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I really didn’t realize how violent this is until now… and just realizing how much more violent it is going to get with Rax… lol, this fun!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @whalekeeper @koshka @raxforge
I know, Koshka and Whaley have the characters we need to move!
The Agents
227 smiled. “Kill him. I’m not interested in taking him as prisoner.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @koshka @raxforge @whalekeeper
Also, I’d recommend not sending Agent 231 backup cuz Alpha will just immediately throw a knife into their hearts. Scary, I know, but Alpha is not afraid to kill to protect others.
Well, the agents will not hesitate to kill to get what they want. i mean, they’ve been trained to do this since they were k…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @whalekeeper @koshka
Rax
*Looks over at the agent(s)* “Is that good or do you want him.”
(I’m not going to really do anything until Whale responds, just to make it a little fairer for him.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @whalekeeper @koshka @raxforge
Oh goodness! I did not expect that to go so well!!!!
The Agents
227’s eyes opened wide as the stranger turned and hurled a ball of fire at the bird boy. “I think we just found our gun.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @whalekeeper @koshka
Rax
“Okey Dokey,” his tattoos turn red as he hurls a fire ball at Marcel.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I could probably do it, just lemme know the time y’all decide and I’ll see if I can make it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay. I was frantically reading through trying to figure out what was going on. lol.
The Agents.
“Then help us!” exclaimed 225. “Get rid of the bird boy!”
(I know you know that I’m controlling the bad guys, because you were told, but Rax doesn’t know that, so you can’t have him act out of ch…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rax (ignore the first part, he did nothing)
*Raises his hand* “I wanna take over the school.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You know what my bad I didn’t read that properly.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Didn’t you say you threw a knife at him. If you didn’t my bad, but I thought someone threw a knife at him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What the heck! Who threw a knife at him!?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rax
As the knife sinks into his, he stumbles back but manages not fall. He looks at the knife, “AW, YEAH! I’m going to fight whoever threw that knife at me!” Suddenly, the tattoos on his hands start to glow. From his hands he shoots fire towards the direction, hoping to hit something.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
A tall, built dude with a biker jacket and cargo pants walks in. The back of his hands are tattooed with fire. His grey hair is tied back in a manbun, though his face is young. His eyes, the color of the topical sea. Smirking, he says, “‘Sup, who am I fighting?”
Good Grief. This has got to beat the record of unus…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rax
*Looking at Marcel* “I just saw a fight in here, so I want to fight something.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You in the fight?
- Load More
