@linus-smallprint
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
WOW. That was a lot, so I didn’t read it in complete detail, but that sounds awesome!! I think the second one is my favorite too.
I’ll share one of mine later. All the info for it is on my computer.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
GRCR/Julia was around.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
You have to refresh. Many awkward mixups have arises due to this annoying fact (and I TOTALLY don’t speak from experience here 👀👀)
-
HighScribe started the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I think the title explains it. MAGIC SYSTEMS.
Umm… tags… let’s see…
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-my-brain-is-dead-XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I notice we seemed to have scared everyone off…
*whispers* but they’re watching… they’re always watching…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Ack!! This is taking too long!! I’ll just make it and then you’ll understand.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Yep 😎😎
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Okkeyyy… idk I don’t think we have a section dedicated to magic systems. I’ll make one.
And also, I actually did. Once. It’s just buried.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Yep.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hiii Jonas!! You’ve probably figured this out, since you tagged me specifically, but this is your sister speaking.
Will you tell me about you’re writing about now?? 🥺🥺
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Same!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow, that’s a long time! What kind of music do you like to play?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, I play piano, too! How long have you been playing for? I think I started… seven years ago?? I think that’s right.
I love all those authors too!!
Agreed, thank you. A hotdog is it’s own thing.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hellooooo I’m HighScribe!!! I’m a homeschooled-Christian-teenage-fantasy-writer! A couple questions for you:
Hobbies other than writing??
Favorite author??
Is a hotdog a sandwich??
Welcome to KP!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh cool!! I’ve been messing around a bit with some conlangs for a side project. I don’t have much developed yet, lol. I might post more later🙃
In the meantime, I’ll definitely be stalking this topic XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s great! I love it!
- Load More
