@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Who’s going to write the next RP?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Somehow, I am going to force Ellis and Ottoline to get along. hehe. 😈😈😈
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Gotta go! Bye! Talk tomorrow!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The previous page, that is.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear. Now I’m worried XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol exactly.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You have literally no sense of humor if you can’t even tell when you say something funny.
And yeah, he could.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, I’m not an expert on metal working, but I don’t think that swords start out sharp,
Lol I don’t know whether to be insulted or amused.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, sounds good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*shrug*
Nahim is the only one who knows how to use a forge, but Zahlin would literally be useless at that…
Although I guess Fennin doesn’t know that Zahlin can’t touch other weapons…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Not immediately, but probably pretty soon?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m very helpful, am I not? XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. If I’m translating time zones correctly, I probably won’t talk to you until afternoon tomorrow.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
ELLIS AND OTTOLINE.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think on their own.
- Load More
