@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
“I would start, but I genuinely doubt that either of you would share your name in return.” Fracture raised his hand and eagerly jumped up and down.
“Oh, I will! I will! But my name is so scary you probably couldn’t even hear it without trembling in fear-”
“I already know your name, you dummy.”
“How…DARE YOU!” he gasped for breath.…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Svlys
Everyone in this castle seemed to have questionable mental stability. Fracture was by far the most pleasant person she had met so far. “You know, where I come from people generally value good manners.” She said dryly. “Such as introducing yourself.” She crossed her arms. “I would start but I genuinely doubt that either of you would sha…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
I think you’re supposed to stand up and say something cheesy now. The Sword said.
Zahlin rolled his eyes. “I’ll help.” He said. “Happy?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, right. I’ll write that real quick.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only one I could think of is “breaking bad habits”.
But this is an interesting topic! Thanks for the tag!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas
I’m sure they’ll be fine.…
hopefully. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
you’re good!
(I’m not good at it either.) -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That works.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Still though, it’s amazing how fast this RP is moving! I was gone over one weekend, and we had like 15 new pages!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I really don’t think I am, but thanks.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You and Jonas are wayyy better at memes than I am, though, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
The snow is all gone 🙁
-
Really?? There’s still several inches here….
-
Yeah, it all melted. I’m jealous…
-
Okay never mind, the snow started melting yesterday…now everything is muddy :(((
-
AHHH why did it do that? It’s supposed to be like this :(((
not on two different levels!!!-
We haven’t had snow at all! I’m a little upset.
-
-
-
-
-
@rae
No snow? What state are you in?-
@savannah_grace2009 Boring ol’ Connecticut.
-
Oh that explains it then…I’m from Montana, the land of harsh winters and scorching hot summers….
-
-
-
- Load More

