@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yeah, we’re siblings lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You don’t even like popcorn.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You can, I’m not really sure how to start it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
LET THE DRAMA BEGIN.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Who wants to RP next?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
These dragons should be a piece of cake
lol Snake I think you’re in for a ride awakening 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*runs in* *crashes into wall*
I HAVE RETURNED!!!! Anyone on? I’m kind of bored lol, and I don’t have anything to RP right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I have to go now…I’ll continue the conversation between Fracture and Krenna maybe tonight. This RP is very entertaining lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
He glowered at the girl in front of him.
“Impudent child! Well, I’ve-” he attempted to come up with a reasonable comeback. “Well, rocks are very intimidating when they’re hurled at your face!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It seems Glace is carrying on two conversations simultaneously. I don’t know how that’s possible, but whatever, lol.
Perhaps Fractures insanity will help the matter, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, me too XD
Fracture
He tried to contain his growing rage, but failed miserably. Don’t these people have any manners?
He tried again.
“I AM THE GREAT COMPOUND FRACTURE! YOU WILL FEAR ME. FEAR AND TREMBLE! BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!”
The people fell silent, and one began to laugh.
“HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ME!!”…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Svlys
“Glace.” She nodded. “I’m Svlys. You probably can’t pronounce it, so don’t even try. You can call me Lees.” She cocked her head. “Realn? I failed geography, but I don’t think that’s any language on Cyx. Or Lerasca. What planet are you from?”
***
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fracture might actually make my die of laughter one of these days ὠ…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
“You want to know what I can do?” Fracture but into the conversation, “I can give my mortal enemies compound fractures, hence my name. And I can do this…” He began to burst into his maniacal laughter again.
He stuck out his lower lip and pouted when no one acknowledged his superior talents.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
How rude, he thought. Why was everyone ignoring him? Obviously they were all too scared of him to venture near him. He smiled to himself. How he loved being scary.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Is Fracture the only one who doesn’t have anyone who generally hates him?
- Load More
