@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin is considering doing the stupidest thing in the history of stupid things that will just end in both of them more injured.
Should he? 😏
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I reached that, like, yesterday.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with whatever XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It might make more sense to keep them seperate…it was just an idea…the Dark Castle RP does seem kind of slow right now and i thought it might help speed things up XD as well as solve the question of what the king wants and why they’re there.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, we could combine them while keeping them separate at the same time. What I mean is…they’ll have the same story as the Character Party, but we’ll just RP the villains in the Dark Castle RP and RP the “heroes” here. The two role plays would intersect, or so to speak, when the villains cross paths with the “heroes”, but we’d role play…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like I would personally prefer to keep them separate? Idk if other people want to combine them I don’t mind.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And since everyone in the Dark Castle RP is already in this one as well, it would be easier to connect the RP’s.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have an idea for the group of villains…what if we just put any new villains into the dark castle RP? The king that pulled them there is an enemy of the Queen and of Lillen, and he needs people to help him fight and stuff. Then it might not be so confusing like it would if we just dumped more characters into this one.
But that’s just an idea.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys…I’m back!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awwww thanks! <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin hissed in pain. This was really not going well. He attacked Nahim again, ignoring the blood seeping out of his side. He’d see to that when Nahim was dead.
“You’re – really – reminding – me – too – much – of – someone – I’d – rather – not – REMEMBER!” He snarled, slicing at Nahim’s middle.
***
Should Hedieh or Hugo run for Fennin?…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If Nahim and Zahlin tried to justify their actions, they’d probably sound like whining children 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
HELLO PEOPLES I HAVE RETURNED!
Aww… I slept in again 😢 it’s almost SEVEN!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
goodnight! I have to go too.
- Load More
