@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, maybe Hyperbolii people are just prone to headaches; they get headaches when they are around broccoli and whenever they use hyperbole!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s funny, I never thought of that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, as of now, Wyoh is the new ghost of KP..NO ONE IS SAFE!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“I’m going to teach you how to use one,” Ellis threw the wooden sword at her feet.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Ottoline frowned, “You’re obviously better than me.” she stepped away from the sword. “I think I’ll just stick to what I know.” She held her head up high as if confident, but she was trying to cover up her anxiety. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
OR the ghost is PRETENDING to be someone named Ellie…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Loll
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, me too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah@grace2009
I believe their name is Ellie, seeing what their username was.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Huh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Finally! said Conviction, my time to shine! Wait, why are you getting a wooden sword? They aren’t even sharp! I’m way better! The sword sounded offended.
Lol 😆
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“How are you going to get through a dragon’s scales even if your aim is perfect?” Ellis aimed his bow, “I for one am not going to be trying to shoot them.” His arrow sped through the air and barely even hit the target.
“Well, I would hope not,” Ottoline frowned, “You wouldn’t even be able to hit them.” She drew another arrow a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…they would rather use hyperbole and live with the pain than come down to earth…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting…we should give this ghost a name!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…because they just love hyperbole so much that…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
that’s so cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…an ear splitting headache every time they use hyperbole. They try to stop, but they can’t help themselves…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Is your pfp an IN COLOR version of Flazzy??? I love it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
….the smell is too strong for their delicate brains. There is no cure for the headache, except of course….
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think we have the sun here in Wisconsin anymore.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They find that it does not, however, and usually end up throwing tantrums like a whiny child who doesn’t want to eat their broccoli. The Hyperbolii hate broccoli, because…
- Load More

Do you guys have snow or just rain? We have neither in NC so far.
I came from CA and are keeping my fingers crossed for my first white Christmas in NC, so hopefully it will snow soon 🙂
Yeah, it snowed about a week ago. It’s all melted by now and it’s been really overcast and dreary the last several days.
That is so depressing 😭😭😭
We got a little bit of sun yesterday! But today it’s completely cloudy 🙁
I wish it would snow again 😓
IT WAS ACTUALLY SUNNY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!
Now it’s dark, though.