@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas bye!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He’s 16, with laughing caramel brown eyes. He’s about 6′ tall and has black hair.
He’s kind of annoying, reckless, kind of views himself as invincible because he’s been able to save himself from danger before. He has shapeshifting powers. (should they be able to work here or not???) He’s a little entitled, because he’s a prince. He…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh sorry about the confusion! Do you want me to go again? Either way is fine XD
And yeah, I have to go to bed also at 9:00 here, 10:00 your time (you’re in Central time, right?)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, no, I’m not joking…XD
Okay, then, I’ll add him!
Also, are we going to continue the “conversation” between Ellis and Ottoline? I added another Ottoline POV. (If you don’t want to, that’s fine)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Can I add Marcurious? lol he’s not a villain…but he’s kind of annoying…
And then since Marcurious and Ottoline know each other, it will create DRAMA because they’re on different sides!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas
Also, this character is from Celestiar, but like, WAYYYYYYYYY farther in the future than any of the characters here would be. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. Let me write up her description.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I said I wasn’t above… but I might’ve changed my mind since then XD
I have a new character I want to get to know better. I’m not sure if she would count as a ‘villain’, But she could probably be convinced to help the King, though no promises she wouldn’t ever defect to the heroes team lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, I just realized that posted twice. Why?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think I’ll add one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think I’ll add one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yikes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…every time they say the proverb, they get a headache that is reminiscent of the pain associated with hyperbole.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wellllll…..
If you’re reading this, Wyoh/Ellie, SHOW YOURSELF! We mean you no harm.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“I could always stab it with my arrow,” her voice wavered.
Ellis held out the sword. “Take it,” he said through his teeth. She nodded, terrified. She picked it up, but her hands were shaking so bad that the sword clattered to the ground.
Ellis watched her struggle to grip the sword and cocked his head to the side. “Are you…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear 😂 what if they’re reading this XD
- Load More
