@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah lol. That would be pretty pointless.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol five words. That has to be a record XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, that pic was the best XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhhhhhhh I forgot about that lol. It’s an obscure meme format that most people would never realize exists 😅 so I  just looked it up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You mean my pfp? I just looked it up online.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh I love your signature, I might want to copy you, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Loll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae
NO plan is the BEST plan, obviously! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
hehe…
*subscribes* *begins to laugh maniacally and disappear into the Old Forest*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh I like it! tysm!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Livia
“Sure!” Liv said, both to going to the mall and staying with Callista. “I guess I do need to find some new clothes, especially a dress for the dance. I didn’t bring a dress, only breeches,” she laughed and tickled Xandro’s chin.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good with getting back to the heroes now.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice! I really like it!
I agree with what everyone else has said, especially that there were a lot of run-on sentences. But overall, it’s really great so far!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 11 months ago
Those are both amazing! (Sorry I missed the one you posted a few days ago, I don’t have notifics activated so I’m likely to miss tags unless it’s something I check on often)
I love this line:
But the hero is the one who bleeds,
Red drops that fall like planter’s seeds.
Great job with both of them!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Well it’s kind of a long story buuuut…….
While Sef is being abused, Lilitu gets visions of it, but he doesn’t know it’s her. Then he gets these urges from God to help her somehow, but he ignores them because he thinks it’s all in his head.
And then he finds out about her being abused and he feels really guilty because he feels…[Read more]
- Load More
