@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Oh, that’s okay,” she giggled as Xandro played with a lock of her hair. “Callista seems really nice.” Suddenly Xandro pulled on her hair a little too hard and she winced in pain. “Xandro,” she hissed, “Hair is for looking, not for touching.” She heard Fynn laugh from beside her.
“Are you going to be allowed to keep him in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay…hopefully because I totally forgot, sorry guys lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @grcr @acancello @hybridlore @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Just because I feel like it, I’m posting a scene from my WIP. Ignore this if you don’t want to read it XD
Lilitu was sitting on the steps, minding his own business, like any sensible person would do.
He was watching the wind sway the trees,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What was my dragon assignment? I forgot XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Let’s gooooo, the training group is the only ones that don’t annoy Fennin, lol
Ellis and Ottoline don’t hate each other!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’m kind of disappointed they didn’t even tell us what was going on though! I even sent Kathleen an email asking if it got rejected or something but it’s been five days and she hasn’t replied.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh XD then I’ll wait a bit…
Don’t want anybody panicking or heart attacks…but I know CPR if anybody does have one lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! Should I post the next one or wait a bit?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
hehe
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas
😁😁😁 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
for real
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol yeah, he hates fun! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Are we though?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t care. If people want to talk about allergies for the next twenty-five pages, I don’t have a problem XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, fine, whatever. It just popped into my head and I thought I’d mention it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, hold on. You’ve seen the random cats that walk through our yard.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009
… and I come back, and there are, what, four, five more pages of pure rabbit holes! Gah, I never should’ve left you people unsupervised.
JK lol
Jonas forgot to mention that Piper also chews on paper, cardboard, rubber, carpet, probably plastic too.
- Load More

