@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh. So you can see the recent topics page?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The home page is working for me. Like the one you automatically go to when you type in ‘kingdompen.org’.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. It’s broken, haven’t you noticed?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The main page where you can see all the topics and which one was posted in last, etc.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What is what?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The recent topics page is still down. Do you think we should tag Kathleen?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ofc! I have to go…goodnight! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh that’s funny!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NO! DO NOT CHANGE IT! haha
lol I liked it 🙂 More conflict!!!!!!!!!!! yeah! Let’s go almost kill our characters!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well….the swamp scene was intense XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(and everyone will get nightmares!)
Honestly, descriptions don’t tend give me nightmares. It’s the VISUALS that haunt my sleep.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, yes, that happens sometimes too. I think around the time Jonas joined profile pics and cover images stopped working for like, a week or something. I guess KP is just being really buggy right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! They really are <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it is really nice.
I know! It’s really dumb! And the schools around us have the same break as us but they don’t have school today. I guess we just have to be different *goes and pouts in a corner*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And that kind of defeats the whole point of a break XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You usually don’t have school on Fridays?? Man, I’m jealous lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY….I’m so mad….
We never have school on Fridays, but we do today, because we have to make up for thanksgiving break!!! It’s kind of dumb XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
@I’m-not- sure- who- to-tag
So I actually plotted out my WIP, and I was wondering if anyone would want to look over it and see if anything is wrong with it.
I used Plot Points for my outline.
I’m just going to copy and paste it from my Google Docs, so hopefully it makes sense?
The Hook
-Sef’s mother gives birth to Hanna. They keep her a s…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s exactly how Lilitu feels about Sef XD
He literally says that in another chapter:
“Wow, you’ve had quite the day,” Sef nodded, her eyes beginning to work their charm on Lilitu. Stop looking at me! He wanted to scream at her. Don’t you see that every time you look at me, I lose all my sanity? But he regained his composure and kept wa…
- Load More
