@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
PICS ARE WORKING AGAIN QUICK POST YOUR PICS BEFORE IT BREAKS AGAIN!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t care, unless people want something else to happen right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye, guys, I gotta go. I’ll probably hop on and off though out the day.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The current topic is insanity and madness.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…but most of it is dragon pics and not RP’ing, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Adios.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay guys I’m leaving, I have stuff to do…XD byeeee
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The character castle was created spring 2021, I believe.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
JOIN US IN OUR INSANITY.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, yes, when I’m really tired I either get super crabby or act like I’m on a sugar rush XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH, i’M STILL ON cAPS LOCK….
You’re in a very interesting mood today…
(as am I. That’s what staying up late will do to a person) -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I absolutely butchered the spelling of that… XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But his BEST song is The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minesoda.
Go listen to it now 🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ohhh okay
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT??? WHAT ABOUT RIKER??????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol it was from a song. I thought it was a bit to long, but maybe I’ll change back.
- Load More
