@linus-smallprint
Active 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse narrowed her eyes. “You realize you’re being very suspicious,” She said. “But since you have essentially just issued a challenge, I accept.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
The corner of Saoirse’s mouth quirked up momentarily into a half-smile. “Anything that’s not boring, preferably with minor risk of injury.” She said.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
“People like me don’t get titles.” Saoirse said flatly, “I could hardly matter less to the people with power.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol that’s hilarious!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Jonas and Loopy are correct.
Saoirse
Saoirse raised her eyebrows a fraction in suspicion, but she said nothing.
She pulled her knife out of the wall and stuck it back in her belt. “Yes, I will dance with you, er, what did you say your name was?” She asked, inclining her head slightly.
***
I feel bad for Vlydia XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse raised an eyebrow. That was easy.
“No.” She said, “We don’t have any of those where I come from. But I have danced on rooftops in the dark while juggling six knives. I will be fine.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse snapped her fingers. “Alright.” She said calmly, “I dare you. Dance with me.”
***
Um… ok… she just said that XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
“That’s why I led with the knife.” Saoirse explained, “Give me a minute, I need to form my plan of attack.”
***
Saoirse is acting weird right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
“No.” Saoirse said flatly, “You lack the necessary intelligence to recognize danger.”
***
I don’t see this conversation ending well… -
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae
SaoirseSaoirse bristled. He couldn’t get rid of her that easily! Annoyed, she threw her knife, aiming directly above his shoulder.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Chemistry is actually pretty fun…from what I’ve done! We did physical science last year, and I really enjoyed it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Omc those are great!!!!!😆😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
“Yeah,” Saoirse said, “But I need more.” She removed a shiny black rock from her pouch and dropped it on the ground. It shattered like glass and the light trapped inside rushed into the nearest acceptable host. Saoirse siphoned a fraction of it into the stone embedded in her knife and threw it. It stuck into the wall, before…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Saoirse
Saoirse eyed the young woman warily. “What?” She said, “This?” She snapped her fingers, light appearing at her fingertips like a candle. “Why? Who are you?” She asked suspiciously.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Those are great XD
- Load More
