@linus-smallprint
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Watch out yourself, the 1/3 German is going to fight back, with some Irish rebel highlander and Jewish spunk.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
For the sake of the other poor innocent KPers who are also interested in my writing, I’ll back off.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I have all the time in the world girl…don’t try me…
If tested I will resort to extreme methods
Like refusing to post anything until I get it PUBLISHED hehehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
huh girl what
that’s weird
GUYS I THINK WYOH MOVED TO PINTEREST AFTER SHE GOT KICKED OUT OF KP
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Is that a threat? Do that and I will give you the climax chapter and then wait FIVE MONTHS to post the rest. So there. I can play this game too ya’ know.
Ok, give me a second. or two. or three. or fifty. I have to check it over for super bad edit mistakes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
NO
DON’T DO THIS TO ME
or else I’ll get my revenge when my story gets REALLY intense
(you haven’t seen anything yet…hehehe)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I rest my case XD XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oooo, you care about him already!!! That’s AWESOME!!!
Hmm, I think I’ll wait a day or two to post the next scene……….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
HE HAS A TRAGIC BACKSTORY
trust me you will change your mind
maybe. I’m not so sure. Tragedy is No excuse.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I know sammmeee girl it’s like your account doesn’t exist anymore….
HEY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW MEEEEEE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
yes I think so
I KNOW so
Aaron I’m warning you…don’t make me say I told you so…I care about you too much to let you do this…
Lowkey stressing over here
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I tried to take another look at your author pintrest page but it’s erroring out and won’t let me look. I don’t have an account, but I was able to see it before. Any ideas?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay what he does is evil and has no excuse. But also his story is so sad…HE HAS A TRAGIC BACKSTORY
trust me you will change your mind
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
well, for now I don’t like him. We’ll see after I read the book if I change my mind…..
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sometimes the villains are the best characters though….
Yes he is evil but even the evil bad guys need love and a second chance 😭😭💔💔
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
On second thought, I’m just gonna change it to:
Tears blurred her vision, but Sef nodded, looking at her mahnith one last time, before darting out the door into the cold, dark night.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! <3
NOOOOO I CAN’T BELIEVE I DID THAT wHyYy?!?!
I’ll change it to “mani”.
Sef is 12, Lilitu is 13, Cassian is 18, Eloy’s 15.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
