@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I made memes

-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
*totally not plotting to see more art*
*cackles*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
She looks protective of her friends. And they’re so fuzzy… I love the big kitty expressions.
Aw, Marcel! I like this. Sweet and relaxed. Precious!
I’m terrible about not sharing art too.. and about not finishing art. I’m tempted to suggest a challenge group where I have to draw and share if you draw and share……[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
cute they look like they come from a cozy picture book if you know what I mean lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
right, lol, I almost died.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I had an idea today. One way you could also help his death at the end to be really meaningful, is if you have the fact that just because we are saved, we still face consequences for sin here on earth. If you have that be a sort of recurring theme that shows up in small ways throughout the book, it would pan out really nicely in the end.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @kelieh-h @loopylin etc. etc.
Listening to my brothers out of context… should I laugh or be concerned? 🤣😂:
Older Brother “Go get him!”
Younger Brother *Throws hat on the floor* “IÂ QUIT!”
O.B. “you can’t quit, this is communism”
Y.B. “Fine then, I’ll take his wife” *Laughs evilly* “Never mind, I’m a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
WOW!!! Love that!!!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Fabulous memes, everyone!
You know, writing a research paper for worldbuilding sounds like great fun. Is it about your own systems or those real world things that provide you with inspiration?
Also, poor Seb. But she can adopt him, right? 🙃
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle hehe glad you like themÂ

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I only share like 1% of what I draw and hopefully that will change
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
but I was messing with a random quote generator earlier with our characters and some of them were pretty great
oh no.
lolololol
The third one! Ha!
- Load More
