@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Jayson is a stylish name, even if it isn’t James Bond. I like it.
Oh wow. You’re from the castle roleplay? That was a little while ago. What did you do there? You seem like someone who would cause chaos.
I’m Whaley. You can see my name on my profile. I am Elishavet’s best friend and you can tell me any spoilers from her sto…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I missed so muchhh
I am happy to see that the playlist or something else in our heads jumpstarted this again :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Jasper
Jasper almost forgot to scan his surroundings as he focused on his goal. A familiar figure guarded the door ahead, tall, with dark locks framing his stormy brow.
A surprise. Maybe Jasper should let his guard slip more often; unexpected challenges made life more fun. As he walked through the door, he gave Ari a soft smile, and…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Jayson Barans! ✨ You know, like James Bond but… not at all.
I was able to interact with some good fellows in a “Role Play” at a castle some while ago. 🏰 Over a year, I think. It was very odd. 🧐 Other than that, I’m not sure what she’s said about me. Probably about my ✨tragic backstory ✨. You authors seem to have a thing for those.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Technically, Wilhelm is headed that way too, although his conversation with Wolfgang has him on the other side of the gym. *thinks not so quietly*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Hmm. Who are you, exactly? 🤨
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
*sits on the edge of my seat*
*watches with bated breath*
…but that’s where Ari is… O.O
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
The more Ari lets slip about his brothers, the more concerned Moth will be.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Jasper
Where was that Surabond boy? He should be easy to find. He was useful, entertaining, and usually enjoyed hanging around the better lordlings. A simple mind, easy to reason with, if Jasper could only talk with him.
He stopped and spoke politely to the closest boy. “Sorry to interrupt. Have you seen LaCreux?”
”Oh, yeah, he went that way.”…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
He’s always on someone’s hit list, and people know it, but he’s also quite dangerous. Like genuinely has can turn fey and deadly.
That’s what I figured. Ari doesn’t seem like a person to cross. I certainly wouldn’t cross him.
I’d just never thought about Jasper and the very real possibility of danger on that end.
Right. I didn’t consider…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Trying to finish up Project Fairies plot and having iSsUeS
Perhaps draw it? On a whiteboard or something? Drawing sections of a story as visual arcs helps me sometimes. It’s easier to see everything at once and then focus on the unfinished stuff without getting overwhelmed.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
If I’m being honest, Ari would probably be a lot more aware of what’s going on now if he has hurt Jasper in the past. He would be on a hit list and know it.
Remington
Jasper’s not a bad fellow. Not at all. He was enviable, in fact. Remington just needed to avoid him today. They would be on better terms in a little while – just a little…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
So…. 👋🏻Hi everyone! 👋🏻
I just hacked my author’s profile.💻 She hasn’t been working on my story in ages, so we’ve been unsupervised. ROFL 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope you know what to do with a lack of adult supervision. 👀 Because I do. 😎😎
What’s up, writerly friends of my writerly friend? 😁How do I cause the most chaos to her account?
And… Do you have…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 1 month, 3 weeks ago
TACOS!!
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi's profile was updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
The boy was small enough Ari was tempted to ruffle his perfectly combed hair.
That would trigger a very mixed reaction, haha
The thing is, Ari is highly unlikely to actually beat up someone smaller than himself on purpose unless seriously provoked.
That’s what I figured.
Remington
“I already have,” Remington said.
He was losing motiv…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ari would be allowed to be fully annoyed and pummel the kid, if that was in line with his character. My character does not have plot armor.
Also cannot see how handing him a mallet would be a good idea. XD
One very stupid person thinks it’s a great idea.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @whalekeeper I am cackling rn reading this interaction hehe
- Load More

NO! 😤 BURRITOS!
Tamales!!!
EnChiLaDAS
Ahhh…. Enchiladas…. Yum.
But… EMPANADAS!!
But you must remember, above all else… chimichangas.
Chimichangas…. Mmmmmmmm