@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
XD Congratulations on acquiring a NeeDoh.
Oh that’s cool. Everything takes place in the same world? I’ve never considered having a bunch of stories sort of connected in that way. My ideas are always too different to belong in the same universe. But that sounds like a lot of fun.
My brain feels like the Ene…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Will listen to all of these in time then!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
And once more, my characters feed people.
Why is this such a staple in my writing??? XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Had a class get canceled and I don’t want to go to work until after lunch and the other RP was quiet and I was missing this particular flavor of chaos…..
Reuven
He watched Wren claim her interview with Marcel. It seemed to go well. Reuven smiled to himself and shook the jitters from his hands.
“Well, now you’re famous.” A soft voice brushed…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
@koshka heyy Pale Moonlight is on Ellis’ playlist too. That’s fun.
taking this opportunity two days too late :] (I don’t remember what I have already shown you)
These songs might change as I develop the story more, but here:
Ellis
No Longer You from Epic the Musical
Soldier, Poet, King by The Oh Hellos
Ashes by The Longest…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Jack
“Folktales. Old stories. From someplace I’m not familiar with. I love reading these kinds of books to my younger siblings.” He flipped the book open, turning pages randomly, until he paused on a page with an illustration of a villainous wolf. It stared up at him hungrily from the page. “They’re full of monsters and magic and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Lucian
As his frustration simmered down, Lucian realized he hadn’t been paying attention to where his feet were taking him. He paused, turning around to orient himself. He didn’t want to go back inside just yet. Learning and research could wait. If he remembered the map of the school correctly, he wasn’t too far from the stables. He began walking…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I laughed rather loudly in public for you. 😁
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I tried typing Moth and it autocorrected to Mother and I almost started laughing very loudly to myself in public
Ellis
Ellis gave Moth a warning glance, eyes slightly wider. He felt it would be better to forget that the past ten minutes had ever happened. He looked at Ari again. “You’re going to do archery now?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Obviously this kid could see, but how could he be observant with his hair over his eyes?
Hey, you’re not supposed to question things. It’s because, uh… it’s just anime logic, okay? XD idk this character is old
Jack
“Alright, keep your secrets.” Jack wandered over to another shelf and pulled down a book. It was titled ‘German F…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
Hello! Good to see you back! That illustrating gig sounds like fun. I would love to hear about it when it’s published. Your art style is perfect book illustrations.
I have been busy myself working full time and trying to stay healthy and not burn out. I’ve been somewhat consistent with writing daily which I’m excited about.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hey, it’s a perfectly reasonable question from Ellis. I’m sure there are plenty of princes in the school in the same position.
Ellis
“We were dueling.” Ellis jumped onto the change of subject quickly. “Moth won. He is very quick with a rapier.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
What kind of personality does Ramen have?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
AH Koshka too
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
AH Keilah. I refreshed before attempting to rp and your post jumpscared me for some reason
- Load More
