-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*eyes you strangely* If you say so @Daeus…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy A year.
Coincidence? Yes, it is definitely due to my pickle consumption this last month. There’s not even a thread of a doubt about that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I found that I only reached my max speed after roughly a full year of typing— how long have you been writing on the computer for long, steady amounts of time?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy *Gasp!* Well, maybe that’s possible. I don’t know. That would be cool.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus or maybe you’re just getting faster with practice?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Umm, yeah, I think it is.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Haha, we were posting at the same time!
Wow! That’s wonderful! New record, isn’t it? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus 959 words edited. You?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, somehow I edited 1,251 words. I think my concentration was exceptional this time. I don’t know if this is the reason, but I tried putting an empty line at the beginning and end of the passage I wanted to edit and told myself that I was going to get that passage done and I did and then did another passage.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus sounds good.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I was thinking 9:00
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I am @Daeus. When do you want to write till?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
A little late, but still here. You writing tonight @bluejay, @kate-flournoy, @hannah-c?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope awesome! I got 340 words edited.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope okay, tag me when you want to stop.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope are you still writing?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Plot twists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Haha @Daeus I completely forgot about that! 😀 I need to read this thing…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Plot twists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Yes. It is.
And by the way, I’m using your idea of a despondent jester as one of the resistance characters.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Plot twists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope Yikes! Yeah, okay, I agree with you on that one! 😛 Plot twists shouldn’t just be for shock affect— they have to have resonance within the heart of the story.
Just…
Yeah.
Don’t ever make Silvara turn evil.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Plot twists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus sounds great. No, really. Is this your time-travel story?
- Load More
