-
Daeus replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Uuh … I do plan to start one. It would be a miracle if I got it done this year though. I’m just hoping to get all my rounds of editing done this year, and that’s already looking tight.
What would the club be for?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha Sarah, me too!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer oh, to write a novel in one season! Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s possible for me. 😛 But we’ll see— if I can get the editing of my WIP finished before summer (chancy at best) I could be starting a novella… so we’ll see. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Give her my condolences. Maybe some raspberries too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh boy, I figured you would do a pretty thorough job, but maybe not … that thorough. Yes, do save yourself some time. I’m quite aware that ever other sentence needs to be reworded.
As for raspberries … I’ll let you in on a little secret. I can actually survive without them. I know it doesn’t seem like it, but I exaggerate…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus hm… if you happen to think of anything I want to hear it, but for now I think I’ll go with Uncharted.
My little sister is not going to be happy. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Makes sense. Do you need any more ideas, or are you going with Uncharted?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I could be wrong, but it seems to me that raspberries play a pretty important role in all the important pieces of your life. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
#itbetterhappen #raspberries #smallsteps #cookies #goforit! #moreraspberries #i’mcountingonyousoicanhavemyturn #evenmoreraspberries #theworldiswaiting
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
I really like that one too guys, but unfortunately it doesn’t quite fit. 🙁 The focus is more on the wanderee than the path being wandered, if that makes any sense. 😛
Otherwise that would be perfect in every respect. *frustrated growl*
Oh well. Thank you for the awesome idea anyway. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus ah. Best of luck. You’ve actually done more than I have, percentage-wise. I’m on chapter thirteen of one hundred and eighteen. I think you’ll finish before I do.
Just a gut feeling. 😛
We’ll see if I can stick it out and finish editing this draft before starting the next project in line. :/ #likethatsgoingtohappen #doomedtofail…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus ah. Best of luck. You’ve actually done more than I have, percentage-wise. I’m on chapter thirteen of one hundred and eighteen. I think you’ll finish before I do.
Just a gut feeling. 😛
We’ll see if I can stick it out and finish editing this draft before starting the next project in line. :/ #likethatsgoingtohappen #doomedtofail…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
And I have to edit TATHOF too. I just took a look at that and I can’t believe I even thought it was good enough to be edited yet. Haha, well at least I noticed that. That’s the important thing I keep reminding myself.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah, I’m on chapter 6 of 34, so I won’t be done editing for a while. I mean I won’t be done with the first round of editing. The next rounds will be shorter, but there will probably be a good many of them.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
I like Untrodden too, but does it convey the right image?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus awesome. Still editing? Or have you started the next project yet?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Oh, dandy. I got 862.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus 1,029 words edited.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Right-o. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Or less than that.
- Load More
