-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
*sighs weakly, shakes head in despair* I plan on it Emma.
And yes, I like gherkins. One at a time. And pickled okra. But pickles… sorry @Daeus. Not my thing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Emma, well, you know, Ben Carson does a good job at separating people into two distinct entities.
Oh. Oh yes. A terrific job. Yep, get what you mean now @Daeus. But that still doesn’t make me like him. In the least.
Oh and Kate, you had better finish editing this book before starting the next project. *raises eyebrows severely and sternly…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Kate! How could you not like pickles? That’s just barely forgivable. It came close.
Emma, well, you know, Ben Carson does a good job at separating people into two distinct entities.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Yes, Kate—my username will be Emma Flournoy. The height of originality, isn’t it. And yes, it is funny Kate, or I wouldn’t have said it.
*sigh* I love my sister too. Oh and yes @Hope. Hi again. 🙂
And I’m not going to be regular on here, if anyone wanted to know; I would love doing that (provided y’all didn’t reject me on the grounds that I’m…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Yes, Kate—my username will be Emma Flournoy. The height of originality, isn’t it. And yes, it is funny Kate, or I wouldn’t have said it.
*sigh* I love my sister too. Oh and yes @Hope—hi again. 🙂
And I’m not going to be regular on here, if anyone wanted to know; I would love doing that (provided y’all didn’t reject me on the grounds that I’m…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Strenuous indeed. I guess I can try though. We’ll see if I can survive, and if not, when I have been resuscitated, I can always go back to my original plan. I really need to write more though, so I think I need to start pushing myself.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Dill’s best, but bread and butter are really good too.
Yeah, I mean Edwin Brook.
Let’s see if I can find someone to fix this now. Hmm, Ben Carson or Rolena Hatfield? I think Rolena Hatfield. @rolena-hatfield HELP! Emma has become Kate and she needs her own account!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yes I do. I usually start somewhere around nine, take a break for lunch at eleven, start again around twelve thirty or one, write till two, take a break of about twenty to thirty minutes, then write solid until four. Are you up to such a strenuous schedule? If you’re not, we can write in segments whenever you want to, discounting everything…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
I totally understand about being mean to your characters. *smirk and double-smirk*
Emma, that is not funny. *glare*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Emma you better get your own account quick because this is rapidly getting very confusing… 😛 And we already have an Emma as @Daeus noted, so your username has to be something else…
@Hope please do. But please understand what a crazy mess you’ll be getting yourself into at the same time! 😛
*sigh* I love my sister.
And @Daeus I’m…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
So @kate-flournoy, do you really write all/at least a lot of Saturday? Cause if you do, I’m planning to increase my Saturday writing and it would be nice if we could work something out to do it through the writers corner (cause that seems to help me a lot). I’m kinda aiming for three three-hour segments.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Whoops @Daeus, posting at the same time!
Um, yeah; Kate does her own covers. 😉 They look really neat.
Ha, that’s funny! Which MC—your Edwin Brook? Nope, don’t mind a’tall. I totally understand about being mean to your characters. *smirk and double-smirk*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
WWHHHAAAAATTTT???????????? I LOOOVVEEE PPIICCKKKKLLLLLEEEESSS!!!!!!
Oh yeah, the writer’s corner is totally awesome. Like pickle awsome. Speaking of which … well, just a moment here.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Oops, haha! We actually have an Emma on here already. Sorry other Emma. Didn’t mean to distract you. Just talking to the Flournoy Emma.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Emma again…
‘But I have rewritten the book already in my head and I know exactly how it’s going to turn out, and I think the title fits… so THERE.’
Oh, whoops…kinda forgot about that. Well, maybe I’ll see how it fits when the book’s done, though I think not. But if you thought it fit, why on earth did you chuck it in the first place? I hon…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi @Emma/@kate-flournoy,
I see what you’re saying. Not having read the book, it’s a little hard for me to draw any clear lines, but I think you at least have a good point.
If I’m correct though, while the path the character takes is not untrodden in history, it is untrodden by anyone else he knows.
I can also see what you mean about a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
EMMA! EMILY CHRISTINE FLOURNOY, WHAT ON EARTH!!! *gapes in laughing, incredulous astonishment* Okay, I didn’t think you’d seriously ever do it… I do respect your opinion, little sister. 😀 😀 😀 Most definitely. But I have rewritten the book already in my head and I know exactly how it’s going to turn out, and I think the title fits… so THERE.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay people, this is her little sister, Emma. Actually not physically little, just a little younger. I’m taller. 😉 I had to usurp her account for a minute, because I don’t have my own. Though I sent in my application to be a member a little while ago, so just in case I ever need to say something on the forum again, I won’t have to use hers.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay people, this is her little sister, Emma. Actually not physically little, just a little younger. I’m taller. 😉 I had to usurp her account for a minute, because I don’t have my own. Though I sent in my application to be a member a little while ago, so just in case I ever need to say something on the forum again, I won’t have to use hers.…[Read more]
- Load More
