-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha @Daeus okay. 😀 Till two?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Ok, I’m ready to write now. I just need a couple minutes to shove something down my throat first.
-
Kate Flournoy and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 10 years, 4 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and one more thing.
Whatever @kate-flournoy says about my beta-reading, I am very sorry but I’m not taking any requests for beta-reading at this time. Yuck. That sounded so formal. (I did it on purpose. 😉 )
I know y’all frequently ask each other to beta-read each others’ books, but I don’t have time for that right now. I truly am sorry. I…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey @Hannah-C that’s not bad at all.
-
Emma Flournoy's profile was updated 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
*huff* NO. That’s not my primary goal.
Oh, and one more thing—I cry extremely easily over sad stories. But that does NOT mean I don’t like them! I love well done sad stories, and I love crying over them—it’s just I do it very easily.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *groans*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
…and besides, Mom can’t lose TWO of her kids to hyberspace!
Whoops, I think that was supposed to be cyberspace. 😛
Well @kate-flournoy, so what if it is? You know I tell the truth, don’t you?
Hi @christi-eaton! Some of my favorites are The Lord of the Rings (duh, obviously—have you read those?), North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, A T…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi @Emma-Flournoy… please tell me you aren’t going to make it your mission on this forum to brag on me… 😛 😉
And let me just add something to her post that she forgot to mention— she is a supremely high quality beta-reader. I am so blessed to have her.
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my crazy little sister, Emma Flournoy!
-
Emma Flournoy started the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay, so that wasn’t a very smart title. But I really am.
Aaaaaand I welcome myself to the very bestistest place on the internet. There, I beat all of you to it. 😛
I’ve been following this place ever since the forum was created, and Kate joined—last April, I believe! And I know all you guys, even though only a couple of you do me. So yeah, you…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope okay. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I’ll be writing this afternoon as well.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay heehee… no, those aren’t words. But they’re pretty cool for made up words! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m writing now, if anyone wants to tag along… I don’t know if I should tag people and interrupt their morning…
But ten cents says they’re going to say I should have. @Hannah-c @Bluejay @Daeus @Hope @overcomer
Just in case anyone else writes this early. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, name the heroine Mango!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Give the good people medium names and the bad people short and long names.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy 754 edited.
FYI, my dad’s called a work day tomorrow, so I don’t think I can make it in the morning, but I’ll shoot to make it for the afternoon.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay WHAM! Inspiration. Hope I didn’t knock you unconscious.
- Load More
