-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I had to give Emma some serious comfort and counseling after she finished Dreamlander.
I’m surprised you don’t have to sign a wavier to read that thing. Give Emma more condolences and raspberries.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Posting at the same time again… 😛 That’s a good word count.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy @Rolena-Hatfield I edited 355 this half hour and somewhere between 600 and 900 last half hour, depending on where I started. I very much doubt it was the latter. That would be absolutely crazy.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Daeus @Rolena-Hatfield, I got 715 words edited. I wasn’t writing for the last fifteen minutes, because I had to give Emma some serious comfort and counseling after she finished Dreamlander. 😛 😉
But all things considered, that’s a pretty good word count. What did you guys get?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi again @rolena-hatfield! I’ve been playing since March 2014, I think…and no, it doesn’t have name. 😉 Why do you call yours that?
Yes @Kate-Flournoy, I meant Eugene. And I just finished Dreamlander and am coming to talk to you in minute. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
back in till 4
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield yes I am! Let’s go for it! It would just be tragic if our forum moderator burst… 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay, great! It’s really good to know your limits.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I finished editing my chapter, but I started to slump over and it was giving me some back pain, so I’m going to try to take a break and come back at 3:30
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh ha, we were posting at the same time @Daeus! Yes, four, unless something comes up before then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy did you mean Eugene? 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@christi-eaton Good! Hope you like it. But how could you know a book was good or bad till you finished it? Some are really good after the boring first half. 🙂
Thank you @hope. 😉 Well, my favorite genre is fantasy. What else. Favorite books within that genre— TLotR, of course; and The Hobbit. I like Narnia, though I’m not crazy over it. Come…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer fun fun. 🙂
@Daeus actually chess, preferably. 😀 I’m writing again now, and will probably stop around four, unless someone needs me before then.
Honestly though, if you feel like you’re maxing out, don’t keep pushing yourself. I lost my perspective that way once, and it took me about two weeks to get it back. This all day stuff takes…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Going till 4, right @kate-flournoy?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Yes. Deer or turkey, whichever you prefer.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Yeeess! The Count Of Monte Cristo *runs around the room*
Oh, hi @emma-flournoy 🙂
I haven’t finished Our Mutual Friend. It’s been slow going. Probably because Mr. Boffin isn’t in it much and isn’t as fun anymore. Look, let me just say I’m sick and tired or Roguesmith and Lisey and Riderhood and I JUST WANT MY BOFFINS! It will take a lot for me…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus awesome! I got 940 edited. Now I’m going to take a break for about twenty, thirty minutes, then start again. You still game?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy 648 edited.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Hope, I have to stop at two. 🙁 Race you till then, though! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. I’m on.
- Load More
