-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I totally understand. Life’s busy. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Gotta do something else. It will probably take a while. I’ll join back if I can.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ah! Okay, there we go. Anyway. No problem @Daeus.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
This thing is not letting me post…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Have to take a short break. Be back soon.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okey dokey! See ya then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, I’m a little late, but I should be able to keep at it till 2.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’m writing now. Till two.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha! Okay. I’ll tag you when I’m ready to start again.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Evil grins make light work. I should be available at twelve thirty.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I edited 616 words. And I’m actually going to keep on until ten fifty. After that, I’ll probably start up again around twelve thirty-ish.
*rubs hands, grins evilly* It’s feeling like a very productive day. 😉 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Alrighty. I edited 442. When is your next session?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus hey! Okay, let’s go! Sorry, for some reason the tags aren’t coming through. I didn’t know you’d posted. Let’s go then; that’s ten more minutes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, I guess I’ll be with you for 20 then. Here I go.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay, sure! No problem.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Have to do some things first. I don’t exactly know what my schedule will be like today, but I should be able to write for a lot of the time. I’ll just jump in when I can.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’m writing now and probably will be until ten thirty-ish. Tag me if you’re interested.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yup. You wanna tag along? I’ll actually be starting in about fifteen minutes here. I’ll tag you when I do. ‘Kay?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you doing your writeathon today? Does it start at 9?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you doing your writeathon today? Does it start at 9?
- Load More
