-
Daeus replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy It’s my very dear and cherished rendition of the word “excellent”.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Eggsaylantay
@Daeus what… something tells me that’s supposed to be Pig Latin but I can’t make head nor tail of it. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Eggsaylantay
I vote
1 The scarlet letter
2 The hobbit
3 The sign of four -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus
The Hobbit.
Charlotte’s Web.
Through the Looking Glass. -
Daeus replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Ok everyone, @christi-eaton @faithdk @gretald @hope @spradlin @hannah-c @sarah-h @overcomer @wordfitlyspoken @dbhgodreigns @zoe-wingfeather @hannah-olsen @writefury @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @hislittlerose @vanna @jadamae @adry_grace @ingridrd @kate-flournoy @the-happy-bookaholic
It’s time to vote now. No need to vote, but I assume you want to.…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 3 months ago
@his-instrument Hey, thanks for volunteering. I’m not entirely sure if I still need any more help with this one. I’m kinda torn between getting all the help I can get and asking for more than I really need. I can try to come to a decision here in a couple days.
If you want to though, I’ll be ready for help with my novel Edwin Brook in just about…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Hey, just to clarify, we’re suggesting books now, not actually voting on them yet. If we voted on them first thing, the first few books to be suggested would have an unfair advantage.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Runners Up in the forum Poetry 10 years, 3 months ago
Ah, well, he’s kinda a niche guy. You would pretty much have heard his name if you were into permaculture and wouldn’t if you’re not. He lives in Australia though and I would venture to say he’s one of the top greatest minds in regenerative agriculture in the entire world. I thought of him because I was one of his students and one of the things he…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Oh sorry, @bluejay. Is that history? Well, it seems very impressive, especially since it was writing not editing. Congratulations.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Runners Up in the forum Poetry 10 years, 3 months ago
Hey @bluejay, you don’t happen to know of Geoff Lawton do you?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Sorry @bluejay, but I started a bit early today, so I’m feeling kinda tired of editing. I got 1,081 words done in about an hour though, so just see if you can beat that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Ok, sweet @bluejay. I’m all the way till nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Runners Up in the forum Poetry 10 years, 3 months ago
@Bluejay do you speak from experience?! 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Runners Up in the forum Poetry 10 years, 3 months ago
Ah! I get it. Kangaroos. *phew* I was a little concerned for a while there. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
*Mad. Responds in gibberish*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Not bad. It could have been a little more tragic. Maybe if Emma went sick from grief for a year and you started going on tomato plant murdering sprees, but overall, I thought it was short and sweet only without the sweet part.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Runners Up in the forum Poetry 10 years, 3 months ago
Aw… I like that one. That’s really sweet. Good job, @Jadamae.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
*hysterical snicker* Forget it.
There. The arc is complete. I’ve gone hysterically mad. The end.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
You’ve already started a story. You’ve got a corruption arc. First you were laughing. Then I came in as the foil character. Now you’re glowering blackly. I hate to think where this might end up. It’s really sad. Totally tragic. I might even cry over that if I can psyche myself up enough.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
*glowers blackly* I write stories, @Daeus. I have no wish to become one.
That would be a great story though… 😉
*sigh* Only a writer…
- Load More
