-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*shrieks* A what???!
😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*Vanishes in cloud of smoke leaving a purple lizard that talks*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Um… thanks. *puzzled smile* Is it just like shooting a muzzle-loader?
Oh! Oh, I mean, Sir yes sir! *salutes stiffly, turns and marches away*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane Don’t say hungry! Argh. *feels the rumbels*
@kate-flournoy *Looks very solemn. Hands you musket* You might be needing this, miss.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@C-C-Lane haha, that’s good. I love a good pun.
And no problem. It was mutually beneficial.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, that’s nice guys!
Oh! Oh, I mean, Sir yes sir! *salutes stiffly, slaps hand down on leg, winces*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane Hey, now that’s really something.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Excuse me, this may take a while. There are a lot of disorderly object in the room.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy *Struts around with martial cockiness and scowls at any disorderly object while strutting the room.*
Hmm, let’s see, I wrote 586 words, which I feel is pretty good.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I got 661 words edited, which I consider an accomplishment considering all the distracting tabs I had open screaming at me to beta-read instead of write. *coughcough* @Daeus *ahem**coughcough*
What did you guys get?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@C-C-Lane dive in. We’ll be writing till nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I am. I’m late as well, so we’ll get started together.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Alright, I’m late, but I’m here. Anybody still writing? @c-c-lane? @kate-flournoy
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer. Think about your theme. In fact, I’ll say something really cheesy. Just follow your theme. If it’s theme right, it can’t be wrong. *rolls in laughter*
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer Well, top trumps, and top secret is pretty top.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer Huh, what’s the story goal?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks. I guess I will send it to you now then. It will only be the first half of the book for now, but I’ll send the second half in a week or so.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus me. Now.
*ahem* My apologies. I would like to edit your book. Please.
Just know that if you send it to me, you’ll probably get an overwhelming amount of all three categories. 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus me. Now.
*ahem* My apologies. I would like to edit your book. Please.
Just know that if you send it to me, you’ll probably get an overwhelming amount of all three categories. 😛 😉
-
Daeus started the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
Hello people.
So, many of you have probably already heard about the novel I was writing, Edwin Brook. I finally got it done a while ago and gave it one round of editing and am now in the middle of the second.
My thoughts so far are that it is absolutely amazing and absolutely terrible. I know, classic, huh?
Now, in classic me style, this…[Read more]
- Load More
