-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus *squeezes eyes shut, claps hands over ears and wails* NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay I would look in the worst place he could possibly be.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Nice guys! Great work.
@Bluejay ummmmm… hire Sherlock Holmes??? 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Always returning
Right when we cease our hoping
Our muses mock us -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate flournoy
Always returning
Right when we cease our hoping
Our muses mock us -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay @kate-flournoy I got 829 words written. Did some rewriting on my novelette that I call a novella and that might actually turn into one by the time I’m done with it and then got a little work done on the first chapter to my time travel story.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay awesome. See ya then!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus a HAIKU????? UGH. Please, don’t ever mention that to me again. I HATE those.
Are you writing tonight, or were you asking out of curiosity? 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Very good. Maybe you should write your muse back to life. You know, because you have the power over death and life and all that. Maybe a haiku would do it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I am.
At least, theoretically. My muse is dead. 😛 But, maybe competition will help. So… I’m writing until nine, as always.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
So, that aside, anyone writing tonight? @bluejay @kate-flournoy @c-c-lane @overcomer
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay @the-happy-bookaholic @kate-flournoy I guess it would work either way, depending on how you took it, but I already changed it for @the-happy-bookaholic this morning, just forgot to tag you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@The-Happy-Bookaholic it looks like it works to me… a corner for writers. How is that not the proper punctuation?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay Hmm, we might try that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay, yeah, it does that to me too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Well, I’m stopping too. I got 979 words written.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane Yep. I should be good till nine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Ellow @kate-flournoy @bluejay. Either of you writing tonight?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@christi-eaton @gretald @hope @spradlin @hannah-c @sarah-h @overcomer @wordfitlyspoken @dbhgodreigns @zoe-wingfeather @hannah-olsen @writefury @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @hislittlerose @vanna @jadamae @ingridrd @the-happy-bookaholic
Sorry everybody, I forgot about this this week. So yes, we are on chapters 5 and 6. If I remember correctly, there…[Read more]
- Load More
