-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus noooooo… doesn’t ring any bells. I guess not. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Perhaps they did. Did they have the ark door movie in yet?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hear, hear. 😀 They must have done a lot of work on it since you visited, because there were so many signs I couldn’t read them all as deeply as I would have liked.
Still though, it was an amazing experience. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Sweet. I went there three weeks ago. I was amazed with what they did (though I wish they had more signs to read. But hey, they’re working on it). *Raises glass* long live the ark!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Awesome @Daeus and @C-C-Lane! Great for you guys. Yes Daeus, it’s surprising sometimes how the smallest things can change a lot.
Ahhh… editing. What’s not to love? It’s all good. But today has been really long… we visited AiG’s ARK ENCOUNTER. Which was the experience of a LIFETIME, by the way. 😀
I’m a little tired, that’s all. Tomorrow will…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Awe, come on. How can editing possibly be bad?
I did have an especially good night though. Got 1,110 written. I’m rewriting TATHOF and I’m soooooo glad I’m changing the POV.
How about you @c-c-lane?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Awe, come on. How can editing possibly be bad?
I did have an especially good night though. Got 1,110 written. I’m rewriting TATHOF and I’m soooooo glad I’m changing the POV.
How about you @c-c-lane?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Exceptionally bad night @Daeus. :/ I got 698 words edited. Did you do any better?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Ha! I’ll say. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yep. Good old niney boy. Always there for us. Convenient, isn’t it?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus yes, I am. Till nine?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy @c-c-lane either of you two writing tonight?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help please… *puppy eyes* in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 2 months ago
I’m sorry @Hope. I’m stumped. I’ll let you know if I come up with anything… but be assured I’m not ignoring you. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@his-instrument I sent you my email about a week ago? Did you get it?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Ah, well, the important thing is to keep at it. There are always highs and lows, and I’d say you’ve had some pretty big highs so far.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane How’d it go? I got 966 words written.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane righty-o
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Thanks @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’d love to join you, but I’m not on my normal schedule tonight, so I won’t be able to. Good luck though.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy @bluejay @c-c-lane I’m writing now till 9.
- Load More
