-
Daeus replied to the topic Heroes and Villains— and what their relationships has to do with Theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Huh, I never thought of that. I meant while he was still alive. It could add some depth to see things from his perspective. I’ll have to think about that though. My mom gave me the idea of writing a sequel, so that’s a possible strand I could incorporate.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Heroes and Villains— and what their relationships has to do with Theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus wait a second… the Earl? *glances at you sideways through narrowed, suspicious eyes* Ummm… last I checked, the Earl was dead.
I should have known better. The instant you didn’t show me his body, I should have known he wasn’t really gone.
Thanks for the spoiler. 😛 😉
Great point about Luigi Vampa. He’s an excellent ‘grey’ character.…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@hope I got it, I’ve just got to finish another book first before I get to it. I’ll let you know if I cry over it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Hope won’t tell you this guys, but it’s really good. I officially recommend it. Yeah, I may be a little biased because she’s my friend, but bias doesn’t make people cry, and I cried over this book.
So there. -
Daeus replied to the topic Heroes and Villains— and what their relationships has to do with Theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for this post @kate-flournoy. Despite the fact I should probably be writing right now, I’m glad I read it. I already had this concept in my mind, but not so clearly laid out. I’ll be able to brainstorm about it more clearly now. I think you’ve convinced me to give my Earl some POV time.
One thing I remember from (guess where) the count of…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Heroes and Villains— and what their relationships has to do with Theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Okay, so I’ve been meaning to make this post for a while and now I’m finally getting around to it.
I have an observation to share with you guys; something I learned along the way somewhere that I thought was pretty neat and pretty helpful at the same time. For those of you on here who don’t know, I’m absolutely nuts about themes and messages in…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus okay, no problem. Good to know. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy. No. I always take Saturday night and Sunday off.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus you writing tonight?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*groans* Oh please @Daeus… don’t trouble yourself.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Oh, I should learn it then.
“Short sprints
Short sprints
Short sprints
Short sprints…
……..”(This may take a while)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus that’s great. I got 242 written. Short sprints are the word of the day. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Got 330 written, though I borrowed a good amount from my old version.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, my. Ok. Jumping right on it. Let’s see if I can make these fifteen minutes a sprint.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Unforeseen catastrophe.
Are you writing anymore today?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Wait— what?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus no problem. I will. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Oh, but have a tidal wave.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, no sorry. Wish I could. Got something to do now. Have fun though.
- Load More
