-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I edited the fight between Mathew and Pascal. *Hides face* The old version can be officially forgotten.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Awesome @Dragon-Snapper. I’m afraid I didn’t get much of anything. 468. *sigh* It might be because I reeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy want to get to the next scene… and my brain doesn’t want me to. 😛
What did you get @Daeus?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey, guys! I think I’m gonna go now. All in all, including my time with bluejay and Gabrielle, I wrote 1298 words. I have no idea how much I got in the time with you to. Bye!
-Dragon Snapper
@daeus @kate-flournoy -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I’m on.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy I’m writing as well.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I’m writing now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Right! Thanks @winter-rose!
I wrote 816 words since then. Farewell! -
Snapper replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*shrugs* @bluejay
I see…I suppose that makes sense. And I know about the votes, I’m just the biggest Tolkien fan that’s ever existed. (hints the voting) My first and foremost vote is for the Hobbit, but I have some preferences over others.
1. The Hobbit
2. The Hobbit
3. The Hobbit
…you know what, I think that I’m probably getting annoying now. Sorry. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
All right! I’m continuing onwards until later on, (whenever I feel like stopping). Have a good art lesson!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Why won’t people read fiction in September? And I must emphasize again, THE HOBBIT!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Why won’t people read fiction in September?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good @bluejay and @winter-rose! Sorry I forgot to tag you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good @bluejay! Sorry I forgot to tag you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@everyone else that Bluejay somehow managed to post
We MUST DO THE HOBBIT!!!!! It’s not even a question as to whether or not we should do it, because we must do it. PLEASE! Not that the Dragon begs or anything, but really, Dragon Snapper wants to see another dragon in a book. THE HOBBIT!
Now, because Dragons have four feet, my vote counts as four. 😀 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Here we go again. *picks up phone, speed dials everyone* Here I am again, for those of you who want to write. @daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @jess *hangs up, but ends up crushing the phone with talons* Oops…
(sorry to everyone who I didn’t tag, just hop in if you want) -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Thanks for writing. I was working on editing some things in a chapter and got through most of it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @winter-rose
I have to go now. I wrote 271 words. Good Luck! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @winter-rose
I’ll write as well, though I don’t know for how long. It won’t be more than half-an-hour, most likely less. I still have school for later on. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @winter-rose
I’ll write as well, though I don’t know for how long. It won’t be more than half-an-hour, most likely less. I still have school for later on. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose I’m in if you’re still there.
- Load More
